Mr_Danger Posted March 25, 2025 Posted March 25, 2025 White Lotus has pushed me too far this time. I get that a jarring explicit scene is used every series but this time it’s just too much. No! Great show. Really pulling for Jason Isaac to get away with being a corrupt scumbag and for him and Parker Posey to live lorazepam addled happily ever after. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted March 25, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 25, 2025 Friday Night Dinner has gone off the boil a bit in series 3. Funny, odd behaviour and a bit of farce has become borderline psychotic behaviour and completely unbelievable situations. The first episode with the girlfriend coming over was actually shit. Nothing since has been as bad, but it's definitely a downgrade on series one and two. Quote
TibBo Posted March 26, 2025 Posted March 26, 2025 Christ that 2nd episode of Adolescence is dire. Apparently if the police are ever asking you questions about a murder, you can just walk away mid-conversation and they are totally fine with it. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted March 29, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 29, 2025 Get on this line up for Sunday morning. Quote
Merzbow Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 Adam and Ryan Thomas aren't the same person?! I've seen them in a bunch of shows and always thought it was the same actor. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 29, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 29, 2025 I hope Tony Hadley doesn't sing Gold, HHH doesn't like anyone else to have it. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 55 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: I hope Tony Hadley doesn't sing Gold, HHH doesn't like anyone else to have it. I know this much is true Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted March 29, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 29, 2025 Can’t wait to see Chesney and Paul bond over their love of West Ham United. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 10 hours ago, Merzbow said: Adam and Ryan Thomas aren't the same person?! I've seen them in a bunch of shows and always thought it was the same actor. There’s another one who is Love Island famous too. The Jason Grimshaw one has a nearly grown up kid with Sarah Platt in real life who’s on Waterloo Road. Every time my Mrs says “Look at this” and shows me her phone it’s never anything good* (*shits, *wrestling, *food). Quote
DavidB6937 Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 The last couple of episodes of Last One Laughing UK were great. As if I needed more reasons to love Bob Mortimer. What a wonderful man. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted March 30, 2025 Posted March 30, 2025 I still can't work out who took control of the camera after the drone shot. Amazing stuff. Quote
TildeGuy~! Posted March 30, 2025 Posted March 30, 2025 So I binged the entire 2 seasons of Severance in 3 days, absolutely amazing, looking forward to starting White Lotus next before The Last of us Season 2 begins in a couple of weeks. Quote
Paid Members Jesse Posted March 31, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 31, 2025 I've gotten really into Slow Horses and blasted through the first two series over the past couple of weekends. I love that kind of dour, irascible British spy stuff every time I watch it. No idea why it took me so long to get to this. Quote
Merzbow Posted March 31, 2025 Posted March 31, 2025 13 hours ago, Jesse said: I've gotten really into Slow Horses and blasted through the first two series over the past couple of weekends. I love that kind of dour, irascible British spy stuff every time I watch it. No idea why it took me so long to get to this. Took me a while, too but then instantly fell in love. It helps that Lamb feels like a mix of multiple Disco Elysium characters. Quote
Paid Members Jesse Posted March 31, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 31, 2025 Lamb is by far the best part of it, Gary Oldman's just the best at this. Need to rewatch Tinker Tailor once I'm done with this. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.