Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted April 25, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 25, 2025 2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: Two episodes in to series 9 of Taskmaster and I already love it. Even with David Baddiel in it. I don't know Katy Wix at all but she's awesome. Burners has sold you a dummy Dev. Not Going Out is rubbish. Not Mrs Brown's Boys or Coming Of Age rubbish but rubbish none the less. Generator of Harmony has done you a solid though. Stath Lets Flats is very good but Ghosts is great. It will also prepare you for future Taskmaster contestants Kiell-Smith-Bynoe, Charlotte Ritchie and Matt Baynton. Baynton is in the series that starts next Thursday. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 25, 2025 Members Posted April 25, 2025 35 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: Kiell-Smith-Bynoe, Charlotte Ritchie In Stath Lets Flats as well Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted April 25, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 25, 2025 1 minute ago, SuperBacon said: In Stath Lets Flats as well Thank you Garnty Bascon Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted April 25, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 25, 2025 I enjoy Not Going Out, but I think it's heavily biased by my feelings towards Sally Bretton. Quote
Rossman Posted April 29, 2025 Posted April 29, 2025 Watching a couple of episodes of Mobland. An easy watch albeit generic, London, Guy Ritchie gangster fare. Dialogue is pretty embarrassing and cringe. "What do you think of me, Harry?" "Oh, you're a cunt!" Very insightful. Pierce Brosnan is supposed to be the head of a crime family. But he just doddles around his Cotswolds estate muttering to himself. More like a character from Last of the Summer Wine. Quote
SaitoRyo Posted April 29, 2025 Posted April 29, 2025 Is anyone else watching season two of The Rehearsal? Fucking hell. The second episode. A Fielderian masterpiece. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 29, 2025 Members Posted April 29, 2025 7 minutes ago, SaitoRyo said: Is anyone else watching season two of The Rehearsal? Fucking hell. The second episode. A Fielderian masterpiece. I'm waiting for it all to be available as I'm like that. Quote
SaitoRyo Posted April 29, 2025 Posted April 29, 2025 Just now, SuperBacon said: I'm waiting for it all to be available as I'm like that. Fair play. It'll be worth the wait! Quote
Paid Members Jesse Posted April 29, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 29, 2025 2 hours ago, SaitoRyo said: Is anyone else watching season two of The Rehearsal? Fucking hell. The second episode. A Fielderian masterpiece. One of the most incredible swings I've seen a show take. I loved the first season, and wasn't sure how they could follow it but I am absolutely locked in now. Unbelievable. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted May 1, 2025 Posted May 1, 2025 The Assembly I watched the David Tennant episode which was great but then I went back and watched the Danny Dyer one. What a man. What a show. It deserves to be massive. So heartwarming and the lad Harry in the hat and waistcoat is an absolute legend. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted May 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 1, 2025 Love the bloke offering Danny Dyer out for a fight. Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted May 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 1, 2025 The first episode of the new series of Taskmaster was a treat! Mathew Baynton for the series win for me. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted May 2, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 2, 2025 16 hours ago, wordsfromlee said: The Assembly I watched the David Tennant episode which was great but then I went back and watched the Danny Dyer one. What a man. What a show. It deserves to be massive. So heartwarming and the lad Harry in the hat and waistcoat is an absolute legend. I absolutely loathe Danny Dyer but his programme really turned me around to him. He admits all his past mistakes, honest with his emotions, knows who he is. Fantastic bit of telly (by the way ITV have put them both on YouTube, and there's a Michael Sheen one on iPlayer). Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 2, 2025 Members Posted May 2, 2025 Just now, Onyx2 said: absolutely loathe Danny Dyer Is there a particular reason why? Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted May 2, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 2, 2025 1 minute ago, SuperBacon said: Is there a particular reason why? I never really got over the whole "you should slash up your ex's face so she's spoiled for the next guy". Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.