The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members

Bronson Reed had a nice little run in impact. Feuded with Josh Alexander, and with PCO. They had some cracking matches, and if he lost they'd just have him destroy somebody on the next show. He's got a pretty good look in that he's really imposing, and he can go. 

• Paid Members

Well, that was a fun, chaotic Raw. I love a massive brawl to close out a show. My only complaint, was Cody doing a backstage interview after taking out 20 security guards, seemingly having a shower and popping a suit on. Surely he would have been booted or arrested. 

I can't get enough of Chelsea Green, Cardona is one lucky guy.

He beat up so many security guards 😂😂😂

Fair play to them, they’ve kept him hot as hell so I’ll ride it out with them.

The Bloodline stuff feels a bit midcard at the minute with Roman subtracted and Riddle added. The Judgment Day weren’t a welcome addition either.

• Paid Members

Half convinced Triple H is just using the same scripts he had written before Vince fucked everything up and had Cody lose to Roman. Imagine if everything on this show was exactly the same, but Cody was the World Champion, having won the Title at Wrestlemania. We’d still be in the glory days. Brock as his first Title contender would be perfect! I can’t even describe what Brock was wearing out there but it was fantastic. Genuinely looked like a final boss in a video game.

It was a solid show. Some good matches, Cody continues to deliver despite the bollock they dropped, with a brilliantly wild closing angle. Faction warfare!

Worst part of the show was Trish’s soliloquy. Remember how charismatic she used to be? She felt and sounded like a robot delivering that awful dialog. Terrible writing.

Solo has got to be one of the greatest NXT graduates of all time. It’s crazy how quickly he’s slotted in and started delivering great matches.

Loved the absurdity of Cody suddenly wearing a suit after scrapping with a million security guards. Cody at his most Cody. I fully imagine him at home, wearing a three piece suit to relax in. Same way I imagine him always getting choked up no matter what the situation. Lump in his throat, all choked up, unable to get his words out as he orders a cheese burger at the McDonald’s drive through.

Edited by Supremo

1 hour ago, Supremo said:

Half convinced Triple H is just using the same scripts he had written before Vince fucked everything up and had Cody lose to Roman. Imagine if everything on this show was exactly the same, but Cody was the World Champion, having won the Title at Wrestlemania. We’d still be in the glory days. Brock as his first Title contender would be perfect! I can’t even describe what Brock was wearing out there but it was fantastic. Genuinely looked like a final boss in a video game.

It was a solid show. Some good matches, Cody continues to deliver despite the bollock they dropped, with a brilliantly wild closing angle. Faction warfare!

Worst part of the show was Trish’s soliloquy. Remember how charismatic she used to be? She felt and sounded like a robot delivering that awful dialog. Terrible writing.

Solo has got to be one of the greatest NXT graduates of all time. It’s crazy how quickly he’s slotted in and started delivering great matches.

Loved the absurdity of Cody suddenly wearing a suit after scrapping with a million security guards. Cody at his most Cody. I fully imagine him at home, wearing a three piece suit to relax in. Same way I imagine him always getting choked up no matter what the situation. Lump in his throat, all choked up, unable to get his words out as he orders a cheese burger at the McDonald’s drive through.

Oh yeah, I forgot… it’s a travesty that Cody isn’t currently the Champion.

It’s very weird, because he sort of is the de facto champion without Roman around. He just hasn’t got any belts.

• Paid Members
On 4/11/2023 at 11:18 PM, AshC said:

McIntyre is cost the title by Solo... but goes off with Kross.

Rhodes is cost the title by Solo... but goes off with Lesnar.

Are we all deducing Solo is a man not to be fucked with?!

Maybe he's the one to take the belts off Roman? It reaches a point where he realises that he's the only reason Roman's been champion this long. Maybe Tripper is trying to slowburn it like the Batista turn. 

3 hours ago, Supremo said:

I can’t even describe what Brock was wearing out there but it was fantastic. Genuinely looked like a final boss in a video game.

He looked like a character in Jumanji that had been spat out into the real world.