The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

1 minute ago, Mr Kennedy said:

At least now we don’t have to endure the what was sure to be inevitable Sasha turning on Naomi moment. We’ll still get to witness it with Orton and Riddle though. 

I think Riddle is going to turn on Orton, which might actually be a fun play on expectations.

They should let Orton keep doing whatever he wants for as long as possible. He's about the best thing in the company right now.

• Paid Members
39 minutes ago, Vamp said:

Those are weird examples. Austin got publicly trashed on TV and Brock got the shit booed put of him at WM 20. 

Fair point, I was talking more of a social media aspect rather than how it is handled on TV. Your point about Brock being booed still stands. 

• Paid Members

I just think it's qwhite interesting that Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair weren't called unprofessional on air when they had their tug of war (which Charlotte won) yet Naomi and Sasha Banks were.

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I just think it's qwhite interesting that Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair weren't called unprofessional on air when they had their tug of war (which Charlotte won) yet Naomi and Sasha Banks were.

I bloody knew you'd find a way to blame Charlotte for this.

22 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

That was also a heat of the moment thing right? WWE had time to stew over Naomi and Sasha walking out. From what I recall they did the same with Austin 'when he took his ball home'.

Imagine if everyone that thought they were worth something more just got up and walked out. You wouldn't have anyone left. I mean if there has been some sort of comment or character assassination going on behind the scenes fair enough, if it's because they've just got the hump with how they're booked in a fictional environment that's pretty short sighted on their behalf.

• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

That was also a heat of the moment thing right? WWE had time to stew over Naomi and Sasha walking out.

What was stopping McMahon from demanding whoever was commentating on the next WWE show after that to call Flair and Lynch unprofessional? 

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

What was stopping McMahon from demanding whoever was commentating on the next WWE show after that to call Flair and Lynch unprofessional? 

His attention span.

• Paid Members

Anyone not just doing what they're told, unless they had the brain to get "reasonable creative control" written into their contract, is probably in the wrong job. It's a work. Sasha should ask how many times her hero Eddy refused creative, even when creative was awful.

Edited by air_raid

Naomi's been around for a decade now. She's hardly done anything at all. Her bar for being satisfied and sticking around is far far lower than Sashas, so while I'm sure she wanted to support her friend I doubt she really gives a fuck about her own situation.

Sasha definitely thinks a lot more of herself but careers have to have ups and downs. She can't constantly be on top or be champion or the main event or making history or whatever else. Well, not unless you're Charlotte I guess.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Naomi's been around for a decade now. She's hardly done anything at all. Her bar for being satisfied and sticking around is far far lower than Sashas, so while I'm sure she wanted to support her friend I doubt she really gives a fuck about her own situation.

Only thing with that one is, you'd think they'd be more interested in keeping her happy given she's married into Reigns' family. But then, who knows how much longer THAT will matter either?

• Paid Members
50 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Only thing with that one is, you'd think they'd be more interested in keeping her happy given she's married into Reigns' family. But then, who knows how much longer THAT will matter either?

It's not even Reigns they're after, it's The Rock.
Naomi - That Uso that keeps getting arrested for drunk driving - Roman Reigns - The Rock is such a far degree of seperation that I imagine isn't worth their time.