The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

I haven’t seen that reported anywhere but that account.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2022/05/sasha-banks-and-naomi-allegedly-upset-with-wwe-for-several-months/

Thats as close to a ‘report’ as I’ve seen, but even that’s speculation.

It just all feels rather weird. I can’t imagine they’re daft enough to think those title matter… surely not?

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Where is this being reported? I haven't seen anything at all with this story other than this tweet and replies saying that it's false?

Every other story (Fightful etc.) are saying it was about creative for the main event?

3 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I definitely believe the plausible story they've walked out of their job because the women's tag titles aren't being booked very well.

Sasha has got form for being very strong-minded when it comes to her character and brand.

Probably in the same way, if it was twenty years ago and you were a man itd have been applauded - but, still, it’s completely plausible she’d try and force their hand if she wasn’t happy.

I’m inclined to say good for her - we’ve said on this forum for years that wrestlers need to stop being marks and stand up for themselves in the face of shitty creative. But it only really works if you’ve got a lot of leverage, or if everyone else is willing to do the same. The problem they’ve got is there are hundreds of marks willing to take their spot and do whatever.

All the more power to them. It's intrigue, at least. 

A lot of us forever want the product to be 97 Michaels, then find fault with the talent when they go 97 Michaels. 

• Paid Members

Those women's Tag Titles are like a dead weight around the ankles of the holders and have been since they were introduced. Whomever holds then, you know aren't doing shit until they lose them. Wasn't it the Tag Titles that Sasha walked out on before when she held them with Bailey?  

Fair play to them for standing up for themselves, whatever the reason, as mentioned, if a bloke did the same (Austin, Brock) they would be applauded, which doesn't seem like it's happening according to social media this morning.

1 minute ago, Nick James said:

Wasn't it the Tag Titles that Sasha walked out on before when she held them with Bailey?  

That's why this all feels a bit weird though. Surely she didn't think they'd actually mean something this time. It's an odd thing to walk out over if they really did.

7 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

That's why this all feels a bit weird though. Surely she didn't think they'd actually mean something this time. It's an odd thing to walk out over if they really did.

I have no idea how true it is, but the prevailing opinion seems to be they were furious that the plan was to break Naomi off for a feud with Bianca and have Sasha as cheerleader, essentially.

The speculative reports seem to suggest they were sceptical, but sold on the tag titles as an opportunity for both of them but the office have lost interest already.

I dunno. The reality is no one knows. But, if the former is true, I sincerely hope Naomi stands by her decision in a few months. A small title feud could have been great for her.

• Awards Moderator
43 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I definitely believe the plausible story they've walked out of their job because the women's tag titles aren't being booked very well.

If this tweet thread from one of Naomi's friends is to be believed, that's apparently it - tag titles playing second fiddle to the big belts. First time that's ever happened in WWE. 

If anyone should be walking out because of creative, it should be Rhea Ripley. Or Damian Priest. Maybe even Edge.

Their faction is fucking awful. All it seems to be is leather chairs, long words and monotone outfits.

Crap.

If Prichard has said the “people like “ comment, they will be out of their contact within a week. I doubt he meant it racially, but using a phrase like that won’t be worth wwe dragging this in court 

6 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

If anyone should be walking out because of creative, it should be Rhea Ripley. Or Damian Priest. Maybe even Edge.

Their faction is fucking awful. All it seems to be is leather chairs, long words and monotone outfits.

Crap.

Is Edge not in charge of his own creative?

Would be good if he did quit over how profoundly boring he is though. Would be a first.