Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

• Moderators

When Aaron Rodgers (of the Green Bay Packers) told the league he was protected from covid, he got covid and it subsequently came out that he was unvaccinated and taking homeopathic remedies (i.e. he lied to them). Part of his defense was that he was 'getting medical advice from Joe Rogan'. A lot of people hang off that dickhead's every word.

• Paid Members
On 12/2/2021 at 2:43 PM, 69MeDon said:

I really, really enjoyed Tim Heidecker and co doing a pitch perfect parody of Rogan's podcast:

This is amazing.

• Paid Members

Finally got my second Jab today. Was supposed to be back in September but a mixture of contracting covid myself and then the fun Autism anxiety showcase that goes on any time I think about a needle that isn't a tattoo going near my body has had me putting it off for months, I feel like I was being selfish in doing that but I had to make sure I wasn't going to have a complete meltdown. That and having to travel for like 3 hours combined to go get it done when I don't really work well on public transport. 

But it's done. I feel better for it and bar the sure fire anxiety attack I'm gonna have in an hour, it's worth it to know I'm extra covered. 

Got my third vaccine on Wednesday, straight back to work and no McDonald's. Ended up feeling really bad yesterday, worse than the first one. 

So my vaccine history has gone:

First dose - no unhealthy foods, felt terrible.

Second dose - unhealthy food and pub the next day, no side effects.

Third dose - no unhealthy foods, felt even worse than first dose.

Its about time the JCVI, Smith and Whitty started to take note of this.