Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

5 minutes ago, David said:

They've come from me considering people who deem it "perfectly fine" to wish death upon someone by way of COVID-19 to be nasty, horrible cunts. It's that simple.

This is because I called you a dullard, isn't it?

I'm of the belief that once we start to lose the common decency that sets people like us apart from the scumbags like Boris Johnson, we're edging closer to the type of world that the Boris Johnson's and Donald Trump's want to create.

Thankfully we've seen more good from people than bad of late.Ā Ā 

We're already in that world! They lead two of the most strong and influential countries in the world, and have a plethora of followers who absolutely love the things that they do and say.Ā So it would be significantly better if those two scumbags you've mentioned were removed from those positions. If death is the only way to do that, then fucking good. And hopefully be replaced with someone less cunty.

However, if they were removed from those positions in another way and had to pay for theirĀ actions, I'm fine with them living. But they won't.

I asked a question, I didn't make any statement or make any accusation. My question was 'are you OK with it'.

So, are you?

?

• Paid Members

I like Steve as well, just hoping someone dies is out of order however you want to colour it.Ā 

Despite been a proven racist and all the things that D-Mal correctly points out about him he has won a massive majority under our electoral system. If he dies things won't change for us as a country politically.Ā 

I used to work with at risk young people in the borough and we ran a summer scheme for them. Raab was invited to the "graduation ceremony" as the local MP.

Watching him interact with the kids was like watching a robot try and fathom out how to act like a human.

One of his councillors told me that under no circumstances were they to ask about his work as an MP. Like a 14 year old was going to ask him about the machinations of government.

A seriously odd man.

Dynamite Duane may have had a point about some of these top politicians being Lizards in human skins. Ā At his presser last night he looked like he'd only just slipped into it and was still adjusting the seams, like something from Men In Black.

We may. The hope is that it hovers around this number for a while and then starts falling. There are some green shoots that the curve might be plateauing. Obviously early days but hopefully we will see the impact of social distancing next week and those after. We cannot cope with a huge spike.

But yes, it is bleak as anything and horrible. I keep having to remind myself these numbers are actually people. Its so easy to desensitise to it.

Ā