The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

If I had to commit to a guess right now I think I'd go with Angle. We know he's happy to go to other companies in the right circumstances. And the way his career ended with WWE, I just feel like that wouldn't sit well with him. This feels like an opportunity for him to change that somehow.

Someone like Punk seems like he'd really be okay if he never appeared anywhere again.

I'm rarely right though.

I mean, Christian IS great. His matches are always fun and he has decent singles efforts as well as tag.

He’s just not what jumps to mind when you hear the ‘biggest scoop ever’.

I bet he’d have some brilliant matches with the AEW roster. Christian/Omega could be heaps of fun.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I mean, Christian IS great. His matches are always fun and he has decent singles efforts as well as tag.

He’s just not what jumps to mind when you hear the ‘biggest scoop ever’.

I bet he’d have some brilliant matchesWWe with the AEW roster. Christian/Omega could be heaps of fun.

Agreed, I really like Christian and I'd be happy as pie for him to have another upper mid card flirt in WWE or AEW but if he's the surprise then they have really over cooked their eggs. 

No matter how much I like him he's mainly been positioned as an upper mid carder in WWE and also has that awful TNA stink still on him. The reason Show is a wow signing is because he doesn't have that stink and is a perennial main eventer for WWE (and he's ace)

I also really don't want it to be Kurt or Foley. Kurt because he was so immobile on his last run it was genuinely sad and worrying. Foley just because he can't possibly work and he's a bit creepy when not in character.

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, DEF said:

Foley just because he can't possibly work and he's a bit creepy when not in character.

I could imagine the first thing he would do would be to get a selfie with Anna Jay and Tay Conti while half dressed as Santa. Probably ask them if they’ve got change for the vending machine while he was there. 

Edited by TheBurningRed

• Paid Members

The messed up thing is if it is Christian is that if the had reversed the roles with him and Show it would have worked perfectly. Show would have been a genuine 'WTF' moment walking out.

• Moderators

Christian as the All Star Wrestling babyface ace of GoodECW in 2009 was fucking brilliant, but his middle aged jaundice tanned arse wouldn't do it for me at the moment. Also, didn't Meltz say after the Rumble he was going to wrestle more often for WWE?