The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Already has. Bundesliga 2 team Dynamo Dresden have had to quarantine their whole squad and reports that two Real Betis players have tested positive as well.

Absolute shit show.

And Brighton just announced another of their squad has tested positive as well

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Already has. Bundesliga 2 team Dynamo Dresden have had to quarantine their whole squad and reports that two Real Betis players have tested positive as well.

So naturally the first division is restarting on Saturday. I guess the PL / FA will be watching in interest.

• Paid Members

Latest Being The Elite is up, and while it's as hit-and-miss as ever, the highlight is easily Hangman Page Gets Drunk And Lives In The Woods. And everyone telling Kenny Omega whether he looks like a real street-fighter or not.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, UK Kat Von D said:

It’s going to be weird watching a wrestler climb the ladder so slow you’d assume they don’t want to get to the top 

Takes real skill to climb a ladder slowly and with your hands in your pockets

The wrestlers and jobbers surrounding the ring have been loads of fun, to say its just Billy Gunn and his kid is a bit of a disservice. They’ve been playing the cards they are dealt as well as possible really.

They’ve even managed to used it to get me invested in Pineapple Pete. They did a really good bit on him in this video at the 8:45 mark

10 hours ago, The King of Old School said:

In front of an AEW PPV crowd that would have been a load of fun.

In front of Billy Gunn and his son whooping along though? No thanks.

Yet you'll be in this thread a day or two later moaning about something or calling Tony Khan a money mark.

Quite excited to see Suge against Jericho. He’s spent most of the last two years over here, leaves a great impression on anyone who’s met him, and seen him have complete comedy matches with trainees, to serious title matches. An opportunity well earned 

11 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

Yet you'll be in this thread a day or two later moaning about something or calling Tony Khan a money mark.

The only thing I have moaned about is these horrible empty arena shows, AEW's seem to have been slightly better from the bits I have seen, but why they see the need for these to go ahead I have no idea.

I have also never used the term "mark" in my life. It's weird.

Edited by The King of Old School