The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

1 hour ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

For a company that's been famed for changing course and cutting bait on things that ain't working, I'm astonished this Dark Order shit wasn't shot dead long ago.

They’ve been doing pre-taped for a while, so changing direction until now has been impossible anyway. They’ve got to give Brodie Lee a chance to get over before sacking him off already, but if anyone is going to send the Dark Order packing it should be Moxely. Be surprised if he doesn’t run through all the putties with ease before having a wild brawl with Lee.
Can’t think of anyone else who has been featured regularly enough to challenge for the belt either. 

@Shy Dad I saw this on twitter 

FF0-D1-EFA-13-B0-48-C5-9511-4151271633-B

Edited by UK Kat Von D

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Callum1993 said:

Lance Archer is also an Ex WWE guy. Had a run as Vance Archer about 10 years ago

He was in the WWE? Only remember him in TNA in the Rock n Rave infection.

Bloody hell, just googled him and he's 43! Another up and comer then.

17 minutes ago, Callum1993 said:

Lance Archer is also an Ex WWE guy. Had a run as Vance Archer about 10 years ago

He also went to Japan, worked his arse off recently, and did a damn good job of being a crazy heel.

Thankfully he's not another Albert.

1 hour ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

He....erm.... well I mean he..... no, but look he.... yeah okay I've got nothing....

He's a perfectly capable midcard act who is fine for filling shows and putting the top guys over while occasionally beating lower card guys.

See that wasn't too difficult.

4 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

He's a perfectly capable midcard act who is fine for filling shows and putting the top guys over while occasionally beating lower card guys.

Nah we're talking about Joey Janella so the term 'perfectly capable' can't really be applied in his case.
Also there's really nobody worth a shit he should feasibly be beating.

If they want a jobber, fair enough, but you can hire those from local talent in the city you go to - you dont need to pay them the amount they're giving him.
Only good thing he was feasibly providing AEW was Penelope Ford and she's ditched him for Kip Sabian so they don't need him at all now.

8 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

...and he can say "shut up". His degree in English probably helped there.

46 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

Bloody hell, just googled him and he's 43! Another up and comer then.

Well guys like Jungle Boy, Darby Allin, Sammy Guevara and Private Party are the up and comers. Lance Archer has never been presented as an up and comer, his story is totally different. 

Not going to lie I'm really growing fond of the wrestlers as fans gimmick. Shida's OMG face was a particular highlight.

Main event was bonkers fun.

Not really feeling the PPV build though. I'll probably order it but Mox Vs. Lee really has a filler feud stench about it.