The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Joe Blog said:

I do wonder who Moxley will feud with next. No one springs to mind off the top of my head that is either credible enough yet or won't be harmed by a loss to Moxley (i.e PAC). 

My guess is Luke Harper comes in in a few weeks and is pushed straight into the title picture. 

3 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Should be a good one. Interested to see where they go with Jericho without the belt. Do they keep him as a heel with the stable or do they turn on him now he's lost? Interesting times.

I reckon Sammy would stick by him no matter what and Hager would as the hired goon. Be interesting to see Proud and Powerful ditch him now he has lost his clout to be replaced by another pair of suck ups instead. They don’t really fit the group any way, Sammy is perfect as the pathetic lackey but those two come across as guys who would be confident enough to know they’ll succeed without him. 

Nice to see more promotions adding shows over Double or Nothing weekend in Vegas - just added a few more shows to my trip!

I don't think Moxley moves on to another challenger yet - lots of mileage left in this feud and wouldn't be surprised if they go down the route of the mandatory rematch clause. However, if they do move Moxley on, then its surely to PAC, Kenny or MJF. 

• Paid Members

I think the announced main event tag of Moxley and Darby vs. Jericho and Sammy G will be good, and ideally it leads to a one of the great mini TV feuds AEW are really good at between Moxley and Sammy. However, what I really wanted was some skits of Jericho going on a mad bender once he lost the Title. I think it’d suit the character perfectly if it causes a mid-life crisis and the Inner Circle end up dragging him out of the strippers. Chuck Adam Page in as a cameo having some beers at the bar.

7 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I think it’d suit the character perfectly if it causes a mid-life crisis

The character is a mid-life crisis. I’d also love it if Dynamite did have loads of clips of him on a bender as well though, and him hungover backstage with Sammy and co trying to get him ready for the match, and Swagger having to replace him in the end.