Paid Members Carbomb Posted March 2, 2020 Paid Members Posted March 2, 2020 27 minutes ago, Merzbow said: I don't get Shanna at all, is she Portuguese? Is she French? Why is she now cosplaying as Goku? I remember when Shanna first showed up on the indy scene; it was a big part of her promotional material that she was from Portugal.
Merzbow Posted March 2, 2020 Posted March 2, 2020 Then she really needs to show it more and dress the part.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted March 2, 2020 Paid Members Posted March 2, 2020 Much as I love the Broken Universe, I don't think anyone's buying Midcardy as the long-awaited Higher Power of the Dark Order. He's a solid hand and a decent promo when he's going full-on weird, but he's not got that big-time feel.
Merzbow Posted March 2, 2020 Posted March 2, 2020 I'm kind of hoping it's not anyone dark and spooky, it ends up being a complete con job with the mastermind creating a fanatical cult for financial gain. Either that or everyone involved eats barbituates with apple sauce and returns to their home planet.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted March 2, 2020 Paid Members Posted March 2, 2020 9 minutes ago, Merzbow said: I'm kind of hoping it's not anyone dark and spooky, it ends up being a complete con job with the mastermind creating a fanatical cult for financial gain. Either that or everyone involved eats barbituates with apple sauce and returns to their home planet. Cliché as it is, I reckon it's a role CM Punk would've been great for if he hadn't signed to WWE. Raven's the cult leader, but CM Punk's the ultimate con-man guru and cynical money-grubber.
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 2, 2020 Paid Members Posted March 2, 2020 On the face of it, Matt Hardy being revealed as the leader of the Dark Order feels like a disappointment. Still, in front of the Dynamite crowd I'm sure the original reveal will get a huge pop, and who knows? I wouldn't put it past Matt to have some great ideas. It's a crying shame he was turned into a complete afterthought and a creative vacuum after that one Compound deal with Bray Wyatt.
Guest Posted March 3, 2020 Posted March 3, 2020 Can’t see it being hardy as they are clearly heels. Short hair and a suit Luke Harper for me
DavidB6937 Posted March 3, 2020 Posted March 3, 2020 If anything, Broken Matt would make a good feud against whoever is behind Dark Order. I think I'd be more into that if he did turn up.
iPumaPants Posted March 3, 2020 Posted March 3, 2020 42 minutes ago, Philjax said: Is Hardy available now then?! There were rumblings that he's become a free agent, yeah.
Guest Posted March 3, 2020 Posted March 3, 2020 He announced on his YouTube he’s a free agent. And there’s a video that he has put out that sounds like the other end of a conversation the young bucks have at the end of this week BTE
Philjax Posted March 3, 2020 Posted March 3, 2020 They've announced Moxley and Darby Vs Jericho and Sammy for this week.
DavidB6937 Posted March 3, 2020 Posted March 3, 2020 Should be a good one. Interested to see where they go with Jericho without the belt. Do they keep him as a heel with the stable or do they turn on him now he's lost? Interesting times.
Joe Blog Posted March 3, 2020 Posted March 3, 2020 I do wonder who Moxley will feud with next. No one springs to mind off the top of my head that is either credible enough yet or won't be harmed by a loss to Moxley (i.e PAC).
Guest Posted March 3, 2020 Posted March 3, 2020 Post the blood & guts match have a Heel kenny omega backed by the young bucks go after Mox
Recommended Posts