The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

• Paid Members
58 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

I came here to post that very same thing. He's lovely. 

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

Because that's exactly the same thing isn't it...

242669323_4231669340265577_8016112930280242878_n.jpg

They also won the first quarter, which reminds me of a time when my friend was playing pool with a guy I went to college with and managed to come back and beat him. College guy (who lost) then remarked "I was winning at the beginning", meaning now whenever a team/sportsperson manages to throw away a lead we always pass similar judgement. 

This is massive for Omega tonight. First time in 3 years he’s been able to go in ring with a proper top 5 in the world level performer. He must be buzzing at what they can do 

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

This is going to be the biggest wrestling show in New York since Hogan and Andre Zbsyzko and Bruno main evented Shea Stadium? No WWWF/WWF/WWE show will have sold this many tickets in the homebase since then. That's fucking mad.

Depends how you count MSG shows where they closed-circuited into the Felt Forum. They're not at the live show as such, but it's literally the same building.

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, JNLister said:

Depends how you count MSG shows where they closed-circuited into the Felt Forum. They're not at the live show as such, but it's literally the same building.

I assume Ian knows. If I know about the Felt, he'd too.