Things that you know will be shit

Gus Mears

6 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

We pay a little extra for our TV license as we upgraded to the premium package. It’s exactly the same as the standard offering, only you don’t get Mrs Brown’s Boys. Or The One Show.

I know it's not real, but why would anyone pay extra to not get Mrs. Brown's Boys and The One Show when you could pay the normal price and just, y'know, not watch them?

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

I know it's not real, but why would anyone pay extra to not get Mrs. Brown's Boys and The One Show when you could pay the normal price and just, y'know, not watch them?

Voting with your wallet sends a louder message.

• Paid Members
45 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

You know when your programme finishes and then you subconsciously just start watching the next show? I did it with Mrs Brown’s Boys once. It’s been a slow recovery. 

Edited by stumobir

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
3 hours ago, scratchdj said:

Any Instagram/Twitter/TikTok video where the thumbnail makes it clear the creator is portraying two different people and are talking to themselves. Such a shit trend and it’ve never seen a good/funny one.

The clear exception.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=P7KBcsdPhxA

Edited by Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, scratchdj said:

Any Instagram/Twitter/TikTok video where the thumbnail makes it clear the creator is portraying two different people and are talking to themselves. Such a shit trend and it’ve never seen a good/funny one.

This is probably a bit "old man shouts at cloud", but any TikTok self-help bollocks gets right on my tits. I've got a couple of friends who post that kind of thing to Instagram, and it's always just them talking to the camera as if they're arguing with someone to get their point across, and clearly desperate for it to go viral as a "life hack" or "cool person puts critics of X in their place". Lots of "oh, so you think just because I have tattoos, I'm..." yadda yadda yadda. Congratulations, you just won an argument you invented, against nobody. Top work.