Paid Members Jazzy G Posted July 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 27, 2025 It was the Cuban Boys that did the Hamster Dance thing, wasn't it? Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted July 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 27, 2025 I'll always defend Scouting For Girls after I saw them put on a really fun show last year, but bloody hell they don't half make it hard. Quote
CTXRussomark Posted July 27, 2025 Posted July 27, 2025 I'm confused - are Wickes putting on a festival just for tradies? Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted July 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 27, 2025 CSCS card to be used as ID. Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted July 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 27, 2025 Should be headlined by Men at Work Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted July 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 28, 2025 11 hours ago, CTXRussomark said: I'm confused - are Wickes putting on a festival just for tradies? Possibly just an event for employees, similar to CEXFest ("LOL it sounds like Sex-Fest!"). Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted July 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 28, 2025 14 hours ago, Bellenda Carlisle said: Should be headlined by Men at Work Surprised they haven’t roped in Dodgy. Dodgy playing Good Enough would cover both my opinion of, and the finished work of the last builders we had come round. Quote
Ro_y Disco Posted July 28, 2025 Posted July 28, 2025 5 hours ago, Surf Digby said: CEXFest ("LOL it sounds like Sex-Fest!"). The third annual Swingathon festival was last weekend, apparently. 1,000 shaggers descended on Lincolnshire. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted July 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 28, 2025 59 minutes ago, Ro_y Disco said: The third annual Swingathon festival was last weekend, apparently. 1,000 shaggers descended on Lincolnshire. I'm not going there again. Ever have 500 women in a row tell you that they just like you as a friend? Harsh. Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted July 29, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 29, 2025 On 7/27/2025 at 9:50 PM, CTXRussomark said: I'm confused - are Wickes putting on a festival just for tradies? It appears so. It sounds fucking awful. Quote
davertfnewman Posted August 8, 2025 Posted August 8, 2025 Well, at least they picked a flattering picture for him. Quote
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted August 8, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 8, 2025 1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said: I wonder what they’ll talk about. Could have sworn Gilbert Gottfried was dead? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.