Cousin Jim Bob Posted April 11, 2025 Posted April 11, 2025 (edited) 1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said: If the measure of success is how many of the cast went on to do big things then surely by definition it's too soon to tell about the current crop? And the 2000s cast with Wiig, Heder, Sudeikis, Armisen, Samberg must count as a golden age by your measures too, @Cousin Jim Bob I don't know about golden age as they didn't have the cultural influence the originals did but Sudekis, Hader, Samberg and Wiig all joining in a row was certainly one of the strongest cast changes the show ever had. Edited April 11, 2025 by Cousin Jim Bob Quote
Chili Posted April 11, 2025 Posted April 11, 2025 I've got the first four seasons on DVD from back when they released them all in yank region format and I actually like watching them in full to see stuff that actually doesn't work. From my perspective I just found it interesting to see how the show functions and fluctuates. The late Gilda Radner gets kind of forgotten. She was a fantastic live performer. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted April 15, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 15, 2025 Peter Andre has to pretend to be a Jamaican Gangster in order to pay for his grandmothers care home fees in Jafaican Quote
Wideload90 Posted April 15, 2025 Posted April 15, 2025 I was skeptical but after the trailer, I will be giving it a go. Damn you. Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted April 15, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted April 15, 2025 (edited) Love that the size/resolution is all ballsed up on the official trailer, like they've just downloaded it from Lime Wire. Edited April 15, 2025 by Gus Mears Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 17, 2025 Members Posted April 17, 2025 I'm most annoyed that its ASSHOLE and not ARSEHOLE. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted April 20, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2025 (edited) Someone sure knows how to treat us Nottingham folk. Edited April 20, 2025 by Surf Digby Looked like it had been formatted in MS Word Quote
Merzbow Posted April 20, 2025 Posted April 20, 2025 I love that they have Sabrina Carpenter and Dua Lipa tributes for the dads. Quote
westlondonmist Posted April 20, 2025 Posted April 20, 2025 I don't think thar looks that bad really. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 20, 2025 Members Posted April 20, 2025 1 hour ago, Merzbow said: I love that they have Sabrina Carpenter and Dua Lipa tributes for the dads. One near us forgot to put that they were tributes and loads of people kicked off on Facebook as they bought tickets to it for the real thing. Yes because Sabrina Carpenter is clearly touring, playing the O2, Hyde Park and...Eastleigh football club. Quote
davertfnewman Posted April 20, 2025 Posted April 20, 2025 Andy Cunningham, who played Bodger, died a decade ago, but someone must've stolen his act and become Bodgers Badger. Quote
deathrey Posted April 20, 2025 Posted April 20, 2025 (edited) 10 hours ago, Surf Digby said: Someone sure knows how to treat us Nottingham folk. Leave Justin Fletcher alone! Mr Tumble was instrumental in getting my autistic son using Makaton so I won't have a bad word against him Edited April 20, 2025 by deathrey Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted April 20, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2025 One of the SEN schools my sister works at wanted to book Mr Tumble for their kids to do Makaton with and for him to entertain them. He charges just the £3.5K per hour, minimum booking 2 hours plus expenses. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 20, 2025 Members Posted April 20, 2025 45 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: One of the SEN schools my sister works at wanted to book Mr Tumble for their kids to do Makaton with and for him to entertain them. He charges just the £3.5K per hour, minimum booking 2 hours plus expenses. Gotta pay for that Justin's House gaff somehow. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.