Paid Members johnnyboy Posted April 20, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2025 Now you sign... ...the cheque. Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted April 25, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 25, 2025 I do not want his social tip! Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted April 25, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 25, 2025 Didn't know he was married to the shit Toffolo. Explains a lot. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted April 25, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 25, 2025 15 minutes ago, Carbomb said: Didn't know he was married to the shit Toffolo. Who's the not shit one? Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted April 25, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 25, 2025 2 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: Who's the not shit one? Harry Quote
CL Punk Posted April 26, 2025 Posted April 26, 2025 On 4/17/2025 at 12:34 PM, SuperBacon said: I'm most annoyed that its ASSHOLE and not ARSEHOLE. Is it not because Jimmy is The Arsehole? Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted April 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 27, 2025 17 hours ago, CL Punk said: Is it not because Jimmy is The Arsehole? Beat me to it. Quote
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted April 30, 2025 Posted April 30, 2025 Mrs Doubtfire the musical. It may actually be really decent but i cannot see beyond Bo Selecta from those promo shots. Quote
Cousin Jim Bob Posted May 7, 2025 Posted May 7, 2025 11 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: I had to google Operation Mincemeat. I was hoping they were a rap group with a totally inappropriate name for the event. I was disappointed to find out it's a musical. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted May 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 7, 2025 At least the first name is Calum, not Travis. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.