Stuff everyone likes

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Anyone who doesn't like Sandwiches needs putting on a list. It's utter madness.

I submit Gladiators. Perfect Saturday night TV. Wolf and Jet, what's not to like?

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Yeah, I don't know what to say to that one. The idea of a mash sandwich makes me feel really ill.

1927543456_lasagnesandwich.thumb.jpg.9a5638a8bdaeaccc9f0275923b290f75.jpg432639960_paellasandwich.jpg.29520ad50e6978028311ef4eaf83f638.jpg453568844_strawberriescreamsandwich.jpg.4d4da948b5f93f490565c00fc1407810.jpg

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

I work with a guy in his late forties who's lived at home with his mum and dad his whole life, and claims to only ever tud at home. So that means he's only ever pooed on one toilet.

Change job, you're going to get murdered.

• Paid Members

I don’t buy that anyone goes on holiday for a week or more and doesn’t shit. Not having it. They might not want to and they might say they don’t do it but there’s no way. When it’s time to drop a log, it’s coming out whether the British Bulldog likes it or not. You either wise up and just go to the bog or you’re caked in shit. It’s up to you but there is no stopping it or holding it in until you get back home. 

• Paid Members

Unless they've never been on holiday because they would have to crap on a different toilet. And I'll bet you somebody is like that. They're probably a registered member on the UKFF.

I'm on the mash sandwich bandwagon. Mash & baked bean sandwiches to be exact. I understand they're not for everyone but how can someone not like sandwiches in general?!

I've been having an ongoing argument with the missus about whether a sandwich is a meal or a snack. I'm firmly in the snack group. I don't think I've ever eaten a ham and cheese sandwich and thought "yeah, I'm full now". You always have to accompany it with other stuff to make it a full meal.