Stuff everyone likes

Devon Malcolm

• Awards Moderator
32 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

I miss the Twat List. Sod "Bring Back Downvotes!", instead "Bring Back The Twat List!".

This summer'll be about 3 years since the last one (and the 10th anniversary of the first one - that makes me feel old). I'll not be doing it but you're welcome to take it over!

@PowerButchi - More or less, yes. Got plenty of people voting in the last one but everyone picked different people which meant it couldn't really be done as a countdown. Then everyone decided on Jamie Oliver halfway through which was both appropriate and meant the actual voting beforehand was redundant anyway. A fitting end to the whole thing s'far as I'm concerned.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

This summer'll be about 3 years since the last one (and the 10th anniversary of the first one - that makes me feel old). I'll not be doing it but you're welcome to take it over!

It's only been three years since the last one? Feels like a lot longer, for some odd reason, but that maybe because I recognised the fantastic out-pour of hatred for Jamie Oliver as it's own thread.

But i'm not up to the huge task of compiling the legendary Twat List. This poll calls for someone with better/meatier/sharper writing chops.

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

Nigel Farage, the Jesse Ventura of politics, tells it like it is with a pint and a smile.

Surely Jesse Ventura is the Jesse Ventura of politics?

Speaking of Jesse, Predator.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Accident Prone said:

Has there been a poll to determine the UKFF's favourite stand-up comedian?

No but I did do a comedy Mount Rushmore thread once. Polls don't get enough votes these days anyway, it would be a waste of time.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Polls don't get enough votes these days anyway, it would be a waste of time.

This is a very fair point.

Back on-topic, I'd like to add; taking a shit on company time. Nothing like getting paid to squeeze out a satisfying arse sausage.

• Paid Members
Just now, Accident Prone said:

This is a very fair point.

Back on-topic, I'd like to add; taking a shit on company time. Nothing like getting paid to squeeze out a satisfying arse sausage.

Time and a turd as it was dubbed in the Profanisaurus

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

No but I did do a comedy Mount Rushmore thread once. Polls don't get enough votes these days anyway, it would be a waste of time.

I think people got burned out on them in the end too. At one point there seemed to be some top 50 starting every fortnight. It was like Channel 4's Saturday night schedule in 2001.

1 hour ago, Accident Prone said:

... taking a shit on company time. Nothing like getting paid to squeeze out a satisfying arse sausage.

There are some right no-good sorts on this forum who will only use their own. Home-shitter is actually a common insult in Germany, and rightfully so.

• Paid Members

I don't even understand the physiology of people who don't shit at work. You'd rupture something holding off for eight hours every day.

I know a girl who claims she only shits at home, and takes a shower after every time. What if she's on holiday? What if she moves house, is there a period of adjustment before the new place becomes shittable?