Sign in to follow this  
Devon Malcolm

Stuff everyone likes

I'm on the mash sandwich bandwagon. Mash & baked bean sandwiches to be exact. I understand they're not for everyone but how can someoneĀ not like sandwiches in general?!

I've been having an ongoing argument with the missus about whether a sandwich is a meal or a snack. I'm firmly in the snack group. I don't think I've ever eaten a ham and cheese sandwich and thought "yeah, I'm full now". You always have to accompany it with other stuff to make it a full meal.

Depends on the meal. Sandwiches are acceptable on their own for breakfast, lunch and supper. But for tea? Absolutely not.

1 hour ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

Each floor of our building has a disabled toilet, and no-one that needs to use them, so I tend to go for a luxury super shit at least once a day.

hqdefault.jpg

Talking of doing luxury tods, what about using baby wipes instead of bog roll? Don't think anyone dislikes that.

What do you do with them afterwards? Put them in a little poo wipe bin that you have to empty out? I deal with enough baby and dog shit, I don't need to be making special efforts to deal with my own poo rags as well. That's a no from me.

Whenever we went to a festival we used to try and go all high protein to try and stap ourselves needing to use festival bogs.Ā 

I don't like to poo at my mother in law's or my sister in law's.Ā 

Mash butties are nice. Bit of beans or gravy so they're not too dry. I'm glad we don't have down voted because I'm quite partial to a noodle butty as well. I am history's greatest monster.Ā 

13 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

What do you do with them afterwards? Put them in a little poo wipe bin that you have to empty out? I deal with enough baby and dog shit, I don't need to be making special efforts to deal with my own poo rags as well. That's a no from me.

I'd never thought about it, but our nappy bin is in the bathroom so I theoretically have access to a suitable disposal unit. But it would just feel wrong, somehow.Ā 

Ā 

I don't want the remains of my todsĀ hanging around any longer than is absolutely necessary, so noĀ for me.

The thought of having a big bin full of shit right next to me every time I'm in the bathroom isn't at all appealing.

Edited by Gus Mears

8 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Depends on the meal. Sandwiches are acceptable on their own for breakfast, lunch and supper. But for tea? Absolutely not.

A) Not Sandwiches, Butties

B) Butties atĀ tea, like a buttie mash, or pie and pea buttie, are mainly piling your plate remains onto bread and butter and folding it over at the vinegar strokes of your tea meal. Nothing more sinister than that. You're over thinking it you Butter Pie Bastard. No-one mentioned the sandwiches being theĀ meal, and a real Lancastrian would know about pea wet and pie barm,.

Edited by PowerButchi