Stuff everyone likes

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Whenever we went to a festival we used to try and go all high protein to try and stap ourselves needing to use festival bogs. 

I don't like to poo at my mother in law's or my sister in law's. 

Mash butties are nice. Bit of beans or gravy so they're not too dry. I'm glad we don't have down voted because I'm quite partial to a noodle butty as well. I am history's greatest monster. 

13 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

What do you do with them afterwards? Put them in a little poo wipe bin that you have to empty out? I deal with enough baby and dog shit, I don't need to be making special efforts to deal with my own poo rags as well. That's a no from me.

I'd never thought about it, but our nappy bin is in the bathroom so I theoretically have access to a suitable disposal unit. But it would just feel wrong, somehow. 

• Paid Members

I don't want the remains of my tods hanging around any longer than is absolutely necessary, so no for me.

The thought of having a big bin full of shit right next to me every time I'm in the bathroom isn't at all appealing.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Depends on the meal. Sandwiches are acceptable on their own for breakfast, lunch and supper. But for tea? Absolutely not.

A) Not Sandwiches, Butties

B) Butties at tea, like a buttie mash, or pie and pea buttie, are mainly piling your plate remains onto bread and butter and folding it over at the vinegar strokes of your tea meal. Nothing more sinister than that. You're over thinking it you Butter Pie Bastard. No-one mentioned the sandwiches being the meal, and a real Lancastrian would know about pea wet and pie barm,.

Edited by PowerButchi

15 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

What do you do with them afterwards? Put them in a little poo wipe bin that you have to empty out? I deal with enough baby and dog shit, I don't need to be making special efforts to deal with my own poo rags as well. That's a no from me.

They're flushable, so you flush them.  They really make poo breaks luxurious.

And yes, I've read the articles that say that they shouldn't be flushed, but if the government says they're legally flushable that's good enough for me.  All those bastard parents flushing baby wipes is a much bigger problem.

Like others here, I work from home so taking a shit on your own throne whilst being paid, that really IS the ultimate.

• Moderators

'Legally flushable'? I mean it's legal for you to creep on teenage girls but it doesn't make it acceptable.

You should get one of those Japanese toilet seats installed. Less wasteful, less damaging to the sewer system and nicer.

Edited by Chest Rockwell