Stuff everyone likes

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I don't like buffets.

I think buffets are cool but I knew you didn't like them, I remember ages ago you were asking for restaurant recommendations in a new town and a poster suggested a Wetherspoons or 2 buffets. That's what you get for asking for food recommendations on a wrestling forum.

• Moderators

In all fairness that buffet Mike Castle suggested looked awful. Every world cuisine under one roof means they'll all be done badly. Who wants Borscht on the same plate as curried goat with pizza on it to. 

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, I like root beer said:

Maybe not absolutely everyone loves him. But doubt there's a more universal comic 

Also wrong and also not what this thread is about.

• Paid Members

Fresh bed sheets/covers. 

Edit - Also, fuck Buffets. I once spotted dirty Martin at work exit trap 2 and head straight for the cocktail sausages and pastries that work had put on for whatever reason. 

Fuck that. 

Edited by Silky Kisser

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Also wrong and also not what this thread is about.

Universal in this context means lowest common denominator so I'd agree with that bit. If anyone has bottom of the barrel appeal, it's him. Topic clearly says everyone so get the fuck out.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

In all fairness that buffet Mike Castle suggested looked awful. Every world cuisine under one roof means they'll all be done badly. Who wants Borscht on the same plate as curried goat with pizza on it to. 

In general this is a very valid point but I'll always be grateful to Red Hot World Buffet for giving me the chance to eat chicken tikka masala from a Yorkie.

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, Statto said:

I had the Space Precinct annual as a kid (yes, there was such a thing) and it was styled as some sort of training guide for a new recruit to the force. Although Officer Castle was referred to, it said she was on an undercover mission and therefore all images of her were redacted.

Always wondered what the deal with that was, whether it was some contract issue or if it was simply produced way in advance of the show coming out, before Simone Bendix was even cast or something.

That sticks in my head cos pictures of Simone Bendix would have been by far the best thing about it.

My mum won a Space Precinct bomber jacket in our local paper about 6 months before it started. The show was pretty grim from what I remember. 

BBC 2 evening TV was cracking when they had Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, at least one Star Trek series, Farscape, Rapido etc going on. Then they landed the Simpsons and it all picked up. 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, I like root beer said:

Peter Kay 

10 hours ago, I like root beer said:

Maybe not absolutely everyone loves him. But doubt there's a more universal comic 

Get to fuck. Lowest common denominator nonsense. Not even good LCD content, either. Akin to saying that everyone loves 'Big Bang Theory'.

Has there been a poll to determine the UKFF's favourite stand-up comedian?

48 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Has there been a poll to determine the UKFF's favourite stand-up comedian?

This maybe was done once before, but I'd love for there to be another.