Sign in to follow this  
Devon Malcolm

Stuff everyone likes

I meant that they're not acceptable on their own as a tea but as part of the tea, they're fine.

Also I'm from Burnage not Burnley!

15 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

What do you do with them afterwards? Put them in a little poo wipe bin that you have to empty out? I deal with enough baby and dog shit, I don't need to be making special efforts to deal with my own poo rags as well. That's a no from me.

They're flushable, so you flush them.  They really make poo breaks luxurious.

And yes, I've read the articles that say that they shouldn't be flushed, but if the government says they're legally flushable that's good enough for me.  All those bastard parents flushing baby wipes is a much bigger problem.

Like others here, I work from home so taking a shit on your own throne whilst being paid, that really IS the ultimate.

'Legally flushable'? I mean it's legal for you to creep on teenage girls but it doesn't make it acceptable.

You should get one of those Japanese toilet seats installed. Less wasteful, less damaging to the sewer system and nicer.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

Don't tell me how to poo, Chest, you're not my mum.

Is it you who has the BumGun, Chest? I remember someone on here got installed, at least. 

I remember a FaceBook post years back where a woman proclaimed that she didn't use toilet paper or wipes, but instead just dipped her hand into the toilet bowl and hand-washed her arse with the shitty water.

To the fucking lions, I insist.

Just now, Accident Prone said:

I remember a FaceBook post years back where a woman proclaimed that she didn't use toilet paper or wipes, but instead just dipped her hand into the toilet bowl and hand-washed her arse with the shitty water.

To the fucking lions, I insist.

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago. 

3 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago. 

I put forward my request to the other regional lions to have their say in the matter.

2 hours ago, Loki said:

They're flushable, so you flush them.  They really make poo breaks luxurious.

And yes, I've read the articles that say that they shouldn't be flushed, but if the government says they're legally flushable that's good enough for me.  All those bastard parents flushing baby wipes is a much bigger problem.

Like others here, I work from home so taking a shit on your own throne whilst being paid, that really IS the ultimate.

^

Started using flushable wipes a few years ago, never looked back. Using normal bog roll feels like a dirty, protracted chore to me now. Especially on the rare hangover morning. No way are my adding to my headache by squatting there for 5-10 minutes caking sticky beer shit into my arse with half a roll of bog paper. 

Butter pies are ace. Grate some cheese over the top and then some beans over that. Delicious. 

Burnley's terrible, though. Nobody likes Burnley. 

7 hours ago, gmoney said:

Can't get a Benny and Hot anywhere else though. Not that you'd want to, mind. 

My  mum does them on request.