Saudi Shitshow

tiger_rick

Seth's annoyance is exacerbated by the fact that he's always fucking there, too. He's one of the very few talents who always has a program on the go with a lot of TV exposure. Given the amont of bells and whistles his daft gimmicks have, he seems to have enough free reign to suggest he's quite good at holding his sneezes in around dad. 

He's probably the main top guy you'd least want constantly in prominent positions getting to do what he wants, but alas it's him. There's definitely an element of us getting worked to it, but through the last few years of 'WWE is going down the toilet" he's been the face of it in many ways. Having the time of his life all over it. 

Reminds me a bit of that "Say goodbye go the good old days" line in Miz's theme in the early days of his title run. It's heat that reminds you that it used to be better. 

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

Do they still do that thing where they have to take a break for an hour in the middle of the show while the audience goes to pray so they cut to wrestlers cutting promos and half time analysis? 

1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Do they still do that thing where they have to take a break for an hour in the middle of the show while the audience goes to pray so they cut to wrestlers cutting promos and half time analysis? 

That only happened on the 1st show back in 2018, can't recall it happening again since

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, DCW said:

Maybe you can praise Allah by watching sports entertainment?

Vince did beat God that time so maybe the almighty just defers to his superior. 

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Vince did beat God that time so maybe the almighty just defers to his superior. 

Yeah but the bloom was already off the rose for God when he lost to Roddy Piper at Halloween Havoc 97.

Just now, Nexus said:

Women's Chamber was pretty fun, but the Men's Chamber was absolute shit, with the exception of the F5 off the pod.

I sort of agree, but it was almost deliberately shit.

Once again, they’ve basically written ‘only Lesnar matters’ on a whiteboard and worked backwards from there.

If they’ve managed to convince Cody Rhodes to join them AND managed to convince him that joining a tag team with the The Miz isn’t a sign of things to come, I’ll die laughing. It can’t be… can it? 😂

• Paid Members

Very underwhelming and predictable. Is Lashley genuinely injured then? I'd have preferred for him to retain the title, though Lesnar was the next logical choice I suppose. Not sure what him treating all the other guys like jobbers achieves mind. 

It was alright, neither Chamber match was anything memorable but then the winners were foregone conclusions.

Lesnar v Lashley on night 1 and Lesnar v Reigns on night 2 at Mania maybe? If they were going to do that they should've left Lesnar v Lashley at the Rumble and done the first time meeting here.

Reigns v Goldberg was just there, made Reigns look strong but certainly not as fun as Goldberg's matches with Lesnar and Lashley. Becky v Lita was better than expected.