Saudi Shitshow

tiger_rick

1 minute ago, AndyUK said:

It was alright, neither Chamber match was anything memorable but then the winners were foregone conclusions.

Lesnar v Lashley on night 1 and Lesnar v Reigns on night 2 at Mania maybe? If they were going to do that they should've left Lesnar v Lashley at the Rumble and done the first time meeting here.

Reigns v Goldberg was just there, made Reigns look strong but certainly not as fun as Goldberg's matches with Lesnar and Lashley. Becky v Lita was better than expected. 

Lesnar won’t work both nights, particularly not in a rough and tumble match with Lashley.

Theyve set the precedent for rematches not being mandatory, too.

I reckon they’ll do Lashley/Seth, with Lashley blaming Seth for him being ‘injured’.

It’s incredible that Madcap Moss and Austin Theory aren’t dead.

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

Very underwhelming and predictable. Is Lashley genuinely injured then? I'd have preferred for him to retain the title, though Lesnar was the next logical choice I suppose. Not sure what him treating all the other guys like jobbers achieves mind. 

TwatGuy~! left spoilers>

Edited by neil

• Paid Members

Lita vs Becky is one of the worst wrestling matches they have put on in years. I get Rhonda was wearing her Olympic gear, but with the no make up and greasy hair she just looked like she’d rolled out of bed and put her dressing gown on. Poor match for but Naomi. 

Goldberg v Reigns was dull. Woman’s Chamber was alright. Madcap Moss is lucky to have not broken his neck. Match should have been called. Not seen the main yet but yes, another Saudi Shitshow

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

If they’ve managed to convince Cody Rhodes to join them AND managed to convince him that joining a tag team with the The Miz isn’t a sign of things to come, I’ll die laughing. It can’t be… can it? 

Coupled with he & Brandi becoming supporting characters on Miz & Mrs...

9 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Didn’t see the show but both these clips are WILD. Lads losing their heads everywhere.

I feel for Lashley, Madcop Mass performing miracles on the same show Lashley going into concussion protocol after Austin Theory landed on his leg.

1 minute ago, Suplex Sinner said:

The Moss bump is horrible, proper Sabu efforts. Apparently Lesnar nearly killer Austin Theory as well but can't find the clip of it to see if it is as bad as described.

Austin Theory took the bump as safely as possible. He also did nearly die. That says everything you need to know about the bump.