Vice: Dark Side of the Ring

SuperBacon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Christ on a fucking bike.  State of these dangers.

Watched that one a while back.

Bunch of people online were acting like it was a massive hatched job, but I thought it was pretty well balanced. Anyone that has watched Joshi over the years will probably be familiar with the "idol culture" that is prevalent.

I personally can't stand it but it's not going anywhere.

Edited by The King Of Swing

• 6 months later...
  • Paid Members

Second series of this starts on Tuesday (24th) with a 2 hour episode on the Chris Benoit murder/suicide.

Trailer; 

Weird hearing ‘vanilla midget’ Benoit referred to as a “gentle giant”. No doubt the nutjobs will be watching this to find more far-fetched reasons to pin it on Kevin Sullivan. 

Other episodes in the series will include; 

- The murder of Dino Bravo.

- The Brawl For All tournament.

- New Jack.

- David Schultz and the John Stossel incident.

- Superfly Snuka and the death of Nancy Argentino.

- The Road Warriors. 

- Herb Abrams. 

- The death of Owen Hart. 

• Paid Members

Confused how they'd have got enough for an episode of Road Warriors unless it's about Hawks addiction issues in the late 90s being played out on TV? 

Really interested to see the Dino Bravo one. Read bits about it over the years and definitely something I'd like some more information on. 

Worried about Jericho’s involvement in the Benoit one, he has said a few things in the past which to me rather questionable. Some kind of a weird denial/separation type outlook he has done to help deal with the trauma. In a setting where a TV producer wants to create dramatic programming, I could see some of his sound bites coming off awfully if they are taken without context. His kid has obviously been really messed up by this so worried to see what he has to say as well. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Worried about Jericho’s involvement in the Benoit one, he has said a few things in the past which to me rather questionable.

I've seen the first part of the Benoit one. Nothing to offensive really in part one, but he's definitely had something up his nose prior to filming. He sounds quite wired and blocked up.

I said this on twitter the other night, but its one thing to see pictures of Daniel and be like "that's a shame." It's another to see footage of him with that big smile on his face playing around with his brother looking so happy. It gave me a bit of a lump in my throat. Poor little sod.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay