Vice: Dark Side of the Ring

SuperBacon

• Paid Members

How have you guys been able to watch these? I've found them on Viceland's US website, but they don't actually play. Are you all getting around it with some kind of VPN key, or is it more likely my phone that's the issue if it's working for everyone else? 

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, garynysmon said:

Just watched the Savage one. I'm not sure what Hulk has to complain about tbh as I can't remember anything being said that would put him in a negative light. Lex on the other hand...

Didnt have enough putting Hogan over in it I imagine.

Anyone else hear those early Savage promos? His voice is quite normal. Sounded so strange not ot hear him in that gimmick voice.

1 hour ago, WeeAl said:

How have you guys been able to watch these? I've found them on Viceland's US website, but they don't actually play. Are you all getting around it with some kind of VPN key, or is it more likely my phone that's the issue if it's working for everyone else? 

I managed to watch the Savage one on the Vice website on my PS4 browser, however, the Brody one wont load and it plays the Savage one again.

Enjoyed it though, nothing in it I didnt already know but im looking forward to the Brody episode when I can get it to play as Im really not that clued up on his death.

Edited by rollthedice

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Astro Hollywood said:

I fucking love how wrestlers simply cannot resist being carny, even when the story itself is already incredible. He's witnessed an actual real locker room murder, and Tony Atlas still has to throw in "I pulled Brody out of the way as the knife came down, and it cut off his ponytail."

Billy Jack being a bit mental is still the master.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Billy Jack being a bit mental is still the master.

Wow, he's a just a complete loon. Look like his days on the road took their toll on him mentally. It's sad because I'm find most of what he says attention seeking. He seems lonely and wants to get his name out there with all his revelation stuff. Plus I don't think the drink, drugs and steroids have helped him long term. He looks aged now as well.

23 hours ago, Astro Hollywood said:

I fucking love how wrestlers simply cannot resist being carny, even when the story itself is already incredible. He's witnessed an actual real locker room murder, and Tony Atlas still has to throw in "I pulled Brody out of the way as the knife came down, and it cut off his ponytail."

And then describing his interaction with a dying Brody as he carried him out of the locker room.

”Brother I bench more than you weigh.”

Still though, Big Tony came across great in this. One of the only ones who did.

5 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

Put me out my misery then please. 

It was revealed on a shoot interview about wrestlers suffering with pre-match nerves.

It stated that Brody would almost be physically sick in the dressing room beforehand and hid it if it carried on during his entrance, by pretending to bark . Which obviously became his trademark, so he carried on doing it, regardless of nerves or not.