Wrestlemania 36- Tampa Bay Bay

Sonny Mustang

• Paid Members

WWE have done it again and reeled me back in. I was never going to watch this years Mania when they still had an arena and crowd. It might only be night 1 depending on how it goes tomorrow, but I’m more intrigued for this than any of the past years. 

It would be a lot better/more intriguing if we hadn't of seen 100 empty arena matches in the past 3 weeks 

It'll be dreadful, a time where they could really try out something unique and different and we just know it'll be an extended version of the raw and smackdowns we have seen over the past 3 weeks.

6 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

WWE have done it again and reeled me back in. I was never going to watch this years Mania when they still had an arena and crowd. It might only be night 1 depending on how it goes tomorrow, but I’m more intrigued for this than any of the past years. 

That’s what I find odd about all the moaning. People are complaining that it’s going to be shit because it’s being done differently, yet they think it’s shit every year the way it’s normally done anyway. So at worst, it’s another WrestleMania they don’t like, but it’s at least going to stand out a bit from the last ten WrestleManias they didn’t like.

• Paid Members

I don’t want to Google it in case I stumble across them myself, but are spoilers out for Wrestlemania? Or is it just the usual betting odds? I read that Sports Illustrated reported WWE had decreed leaking Mania spoilers would be a sackable offence so I didn’t know if miserable guys like The Revival might’ve seen leaking them as a way out.

1 hour ago, Supremo said:

I don’t want to Google it in case I stumble across them myself, but are spoilers out for Wrestlemania? Or is it just the usual betting odds? I read that Sports Illustrated reported WWE had decreed leaking Mania spoilers would be a sackable offence so I didn’t know if miserable guys like The Revival might’ve seen leaking them as a way out.

Been keeping an eye out but haven't seen any. Allegedly there have been multiple endings filmed too.

Seen some fake spoilers, like guys claiming Roman Reigns won the Universal Championship before it got out that he was pulled from the show. 

It’s like the early 90s all over again if you didn’t have sky. Can’t wait to read the results in June’s wwf magazine! 

3 hours ago, Supremo said:

That'll be why The Revival don't have a match.