Sign in to follow this  
Sonny Mustang

Wrestlemania 36- Tampa Bay Bay

10 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

17 matches?! Blimey. That Raw tag team title match looks unappealing.

I remember the initial buzz about Becky Lynch / Rebecca Knox but I’d forgotten about that hiatus she took.

It’s 16 for the main card, 8 for each night, plus a pre show match each night which have been announced as Natalya vs Liv Morgan and Drew Gulak vs Cesaro. The Wiki page doesn’t indicate, nor have WWE themselves announced, which block of 9 air tonight and which air tomorrow 

24 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

Christ imagine all that lot on one night, and no doubt they would have put two battle royals in there too.

I don’t know, I reckon Black/Lashley, Elias/Corbin and Ziggler/Otis would’ve been worked into something during the Battle Royale. No way were they going to do a singles match between Ziggler and Otis in front of a stadium crowd

The Smackdown tag team title match has changed to a triple Threat with John Morrison defending against Jimmy Uso and Kofi. Should have just gone with Big E against Goldberg.

Why is Natalya vs Liv Morgan happening? Not just on the pre show, but in general. Have they been feuding? I haven’t watched Raw or Smackdown for a while and last I saw Liv was feuding with Logan and Riott. And Lana at one point. 

Nice write up @RIDDUM_N_STYLE

What strikes me from that list is that Tamina has been on the Main Roster for 10 YEARS!!! And has done absolutely nothing of note in that decade whatsover

I know she was teaming with Nia Jax at last years Mania but is this her first solo match at a Wrestlemania outside of appearing in the Battle Royals?  

20 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

Why is Natalya vs Liv Morgan happening? Not just on the pre show, but in general. Have they been feuding? I haven’t watched Raw or Smackdown for a while and last I saw Liv was feuding with Logan and Riott. And Lana at one point. 

Purely cos they are both based in Florida so could get to the PC, Ruby and Sarah both live further out

8 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Click the link in the above quote @UK Kat Von D

Generating an invalid invite for me, don't know about anyone else. 

I know I smell, but still :(