Sign in to follow this  
Sonny Mustang

Wrestlemania 36- Tampa Bay Bay

Well that was hands down the strangest wrestlemania broadcast ever. 10/10 for the last hour though, especially the very last bit, absolutely outstanding. 

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

That was either the best WrestleMania main event, the worst, or how I wanted Sons of Anarchy to end but all combined together, I'm actually lost for words. 

I was entertained by the main event big time, however like the Hardy Broken Universe its just a bit too out there to really fit properly in a wrestling broadcast. Best Undertaker has looked in years mind.

I absolutely loved the boneyard match such fun the rest of the show was average to good so all in all better then expected 

I need more ale after that. Jesus tonight. I don’t know what’s happening with the world right now but that was utterly mental. 

I was disappointed that they didn't try anything to make the matches more exciting with no crowd. Then they tried everything to make the main event exciting and it was incredible. Something special, hope Orton/Edge and Cena/Fiend are like that 

That boneyard match was probably the most iI've enjoyed wrestling in about 5 years I reckon super polished and very engaging from start to finish for me. Really hope this isn't a one and done thing for the feud or Undertaker movie moments. In fact he should just do this stuff from now on, the character could last for years in his own little world. Also i'm guess Jeremy Borash was highly involved in the making of that.

Overall really enjoyed tonight's show, didn't go too long as they seem to have pushed most of the big matches to tomorrow still. I wasn't awake for the first 2 matches but will go back and give them a watch later on today. Only thing that seemed unnecessary was the bump Owens did but i'm not sure if like in the ladder match there were a few carefully placed camera cuts.

I did almost shut off at the beginning of Bryan Vs Zayn because of Gronk and Mojo but glad I pushed through that awful moment. Was the IC title match basically an All Star Wrestling match without people wearing foam hands?

Turns out when they put their minds to it, they really can make movies :D

Also worth noting I dont feel anywhere near as fatigued as I have done for the last 5 years after watching Mania, and I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. There's a lesson in there for them I think. 

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

The Boneyard match was absolutely phenomenal. Really enjoyed the Ladder match and Owens vs Rollins too. Strowman and Goldberg had the worst world title match in Mania history. The show didn't feel like a Mania at all but that main event will go down as one of the best ever. Phenomenal! 

Nikki Cross had a breakout performance, Kevin Owens got his moment, Braun/Bill was a fun 5 minutes and the boneyard was fucking great, danielson working a Dixon camp match before hurling his neck at the guardrail was insane, there was a few low points, Becky/shayna had a hot start but couldn't keep the pace and the ladder match was a bit wonky, but if tomorrow is as good, then it's a success for me. 

32 minutes ago, Callum1993 said:

Strowman and Goldberg had the worst world title match in Mania history. 

No way. I preferred it to HHH vs Jericho, HHH vs Orton and HHH vs Reigns, purely because it didn't go on forever.

Quite enjoyed that show overall! Main event was fantastic, and nothing on the card dragged for me, except Corbin vs Elias. It was awkward as expected, but really the weirdest thing about it is that it finished two hours earlier than a one-night WrestleMania does.

Edited by King Pitcos
Remembered that Corbin vs Elias happened