DavidB6937 Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 I've watched the last segment about 10 times this morning already. Genuinely perfect. Just the way it played it. The surprise. The anticipation. The pops. Fuck me when they get it right they get it right. Heyman getting that reception. Punk getting a reaction like he's been away for years again. I wonder who Seth upset. Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted November 23, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 23, 2024 I couldn't wait to get in this thread after watching that show. I wish I could have watched along with @Supremo and @d-d-d-dAz, for the celebrations. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 Heyman dressing like Solo surely won't lead to anything. Quote
poetofthedeed Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 Put the belt on Kevin Owens, he's absolutely correct. Quote
Chili Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 I gave that last angle a mooch and that was great, they really can't fuck this War Games match up and I hope they hit a real home run before Trips says something daft in the presser. Love when an angle just absolutely lands and they've done a good job and at really landing some good bits. Anyone calling it cinema though still needs a shooing. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted November 23, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 23, 2024 That final pose! Unbelievable! What a turnaround. The ultimate reverse bait-and-switch. The maddest thing is that I’d always accepted the fact that no matter how good the angles and storylines leading up to War Games were, the match itself would be a guaranteed stinker. Always is. Always will be. But now Punk’s involved? After what he managed to do with the Hell in a Cell gimmick? Holy shit! Could it actually be good? Even the bit that definitely doesn’t count?! Remember how massive and gorgeous Roman’s hair went in the open air at this year’s Wrestlemania? Punk and Roman are going to look majestic together in that Vegas heat! Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted November 23, 2024 Members Posted November 23, 2024 23 minutes ago, Chili said: Anyone calling it cinema though still needs a shooing. I've seen you moan about this way more times than I've seen anyone refer to wrestling as cinema. Verging on "dropped or damaged" territory. Maybe I follow the wrong people ? Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted November 23, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 23, 2024 4 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: I've seen you moan about this way more times than I've seen anyone refer to wrestling as cinema. Verging on "dropped or damaged" territory. Maybe I follow the wrong people ? I think the only way you expose yourself to this type of idiocy is if you're following idiots or actively seeking them out on socials. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 Punk seems to have movie star-era John Cena hair… minus the bald spot. Quote
Chili Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 11 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: I've seen you moan about this way more times than I've seen anyone refer to wrestling as cinema. Verging on "dropped or damaged" territory. Maybe I follow the wrong people ? I think I just have bad algorithms. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 23 minutes ago, Chili said: I think I just have bad algorithms. You should probably see a doctor about that. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 (edited) Well thank fuck for that. No Seth, you’re not playing with the big boys. Get lost you little prick. Im sure we’ll still end up with Punk v Seth at Wrestlemania, but that’s still sometime away so it’s all good #longtermbooking Edited November 23, 2024 by WyattSheepMask Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted November 23, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 23, 2024 The way Roman looks at Sami at 48 seconds has the whole UKFF behind it. Quote
Paid Members Nick James Posted November 23, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 23, 2024 Romans face when he heard 'The Wiseman's was fantastic. His acting lessons have definitely paid off throughout the whole Bloodline saga. Heyman with his shit eating grin stood on the apron whilst Roman and Punk are face to face, brilliant. Quote
The King of Old School Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 They are all going to abandon Roman again after War Games. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.