DavidB6937 Posted November 16, 2024 Posted November 16, 2024 Probably be saying that wasn't even Heyman's real phone that Solo destroyed next ? Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted November 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 16, 2024 (edited) 14 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: When somebody throws you into a corner of the ring your body doesn't automatically swing round. Is your point plot holes are prevalent in all aspects of wrestling? @DavidB6937 it wasn’t. He still uses his mobile from the WCW days in every day life. Doesn’t want to get distracted by social media, who can blame him? Edited November 16, 2024 by Hannibal Scorch Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted November 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 16, 2024 17 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: When somebody throws you into a corner of the ring your body doesn't automatically swing round. Yeah, but those aren't the same though so I don't think that argument works. For the record, I don't think in the story Heyman's number is disconnected because Solo Sikoa broke his phone. Most likely it's because of a more interesting character driven reason that will enhance the story. I was just highlighting the stupidity of the quoted tweet suggesting this is because of CONTINUITY. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted November 16, 2024 Members Posted November 16, 2024 Phone chat. A new player has entered the game. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted November 16, 2024 Posted November 16, 2024 Imagining Roman searching America for The Wiseman, only to find him looking rough in a bar in Scarsdale, begging him to come back like Vince did with THE OLD STONE COLD! Could be an interesting few fun vignettes. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted November 16, 2024 Posted November 16, 2024 4 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said: Imagining Roman searching America for The Wiseman, only to find him looking rough in a bar in Scarsdale, begging him to come back like Vince did with THE OLD STONE COLD! Could be an interesting few fun vignettes. Only with Seth Rollins next to him cackling and calling himself The Architect. I cannot believe we're getting distracted talking about any other nonsense, or letting the Gooshy and Scorchio Khan Ultra's cause mischief, when we should just be focusing on the fact that Seth Fuckin' Rollins has muscled in on one of the best feuds of all time. Fuck sake. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted November 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 16, 2024 (edited) This is what happens when I let myself watch wrestling. Edited November 16, 2024 by Devon Malcolm watchwrestling Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted November 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 16, 2024 4 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said: Gooshy and Scorchio Khan Ultra's cause mischief ...but if you need some help in slagging off Rollins I'm always game. I haven't seen him in probably 3 years but I assume he's still terrible. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted November 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 16, 2024 8 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: ...but if you need some help in slagging off Rollins I'm always game. I haven't seen him in probably 3 years but I assume he's still terrible. He is Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted November 16, 2024 Posted November 16, 2024 15 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: This is what happens when I let myself watching wrestling. I tried just following it on Insta, but Seth Rollins is there too. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted November 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 16, 2024 32 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: ...but if you need some help in slagging off Rollins I'm always game. I haven't seen him in probably 3 years but I assume he's still terrible. That's the true spirit of the UKFF right there Gooshasaurus Don't watch it but still slag it off. Quote
The King of Old School Posted November 16, 2024 Posted November 16, 2024 Speaking of phone chat... Quote
Mowgli Posted November 17, 2024 Posted November 17, 2024 Scorch and Gooch are the same person. Either that or they send each other messages to plan when they’re gonna terrorise the UKFF. The new Keith Houchen and Butch. But a lot shitter. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted November 17, 2024 Posted November 17, 2024 24 minutes ago, Mowgli said: Scorch and Gooch are the same person. Either that or they send each other messages to plan when they’re gonna terrorise the UKFF. The new Keith Houchen and Butch. But a lot shitter. Alright mate, lay off the glue. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted November 17, 2024 Posted November 17, 2024 Come on now. Not sure we need any character assassinations in here. Bloody Seth Rollins. Look what he's done. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.