Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
4 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

The test for me is if I fall asleep. Which I did in the cinema for Oppenheimer. And The Revenant. And actually for one of Dwayne’s films, Jungle Cruise. 

I fell asleep during Jungle Cruise as well and woke up to find Jesse Plemons having a fight with a bee. So at least I saw the best bit.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I would go to see Red One in the IMAX before I went to see Oppenheimer. I’d even take a bottle to piss in.

Posted
47 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Paul Heyman throwing his phone into a lake the moment he read about Seth Rollins stinking up the Bloodline Saga again.

Same, Paul. Same.

If the plan is to setup a few red herrings before we get a shock entrant could be fantastic.

*OH MY GOD IT'S DEAN AMBROSE*

  • Paid Members
Posted

The move to make is Paul Heyman eventually turning on Roman and managing Jacob Fatu. Make that the Mania match. Put everything behind making Jacob a star.

It can be the new, “Who ran over Stone Cole?” Who has Heyman’s new number?

Finish the first episode on Netflix in the most melodramatic manner possible, someone answering the phone, it slowly panning out to reveal Jacob on the blower.

“I LOVE YOU, PAUL!”

 

Posted

I cannot believe this is happening. Fuck sake. Absolutely heartbroken.

I feel like a young goth kid who was told he was going to Seaworld for his cousins birthday, only to realise at the last minute that we were actually going to see fucking Pop Idol live at the NEC*

 

 

 

 

 

 

*This actually happened, and I was featured on the local news sat in the stands looking glum in a Tool t-shirt, as the voice over said "unfortunately not everyone was enjoying the celebrations". That said, I'd still rather watch Darius Danesh bang out Toxic by Britney Spears than see Seth stink up the Bloodline.

Posted

They must think the drama attached to who can Roman find to team with him outside the OG Bloodline is worth it. It isn't.

Thinking about it, Seth would look really fucking stupid (what's new i can hear the cool kids sniggering in the corner) after saying on Raw he would never team with Roman again only for him to change his mind a week later.

I can see no 5th man until Survior Series, when Heyman shows up and introduces Punk as the 5th man as a favour to himself.

They would no doubt just work this into him vs Seth with him saying how he stepped up in war games while Seth was scared or something.

 

Posted

I really enjoyed all the Bloodline stuff this week.

Bronson Reed looked great alongside them.

Once the feud is over I think they've got a huge amount of money there in the new power couple. They looked incredible together. Like Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan. Powers of Pain. All the top guys.

Bronson Reed and Tonga Loa forever.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Supremo said:

The move to make is Paul Heyman eventually turning on Roman and managing Jacob Fatu. Make that the Mania match. Put everything behind making Jacob a star.

It can be the new, “Who ran over Stone Cole?” Who has Heyman’s new number?

Finish the first episode on Netflix in the most melodramatic manner possible, someone answering the phone, it slowly panning out to reveal Jacob on the blower.

“I LOVE YOU, PAUL!”

 

I don’t know about Fatu, but I’d not considered Herman managing someone else and you’ve actually left me wondering if he’s going to manage Rollins, and be the one to add him to The Bloodline team.

A Rolling/Heyman partnership creates a very easy transition when it comes to the Punk storyline, and potentially sets up a new heel character for Rollins. Or, alternatively, Heyman sets up Rollins to rejoin Punk as a heel duo.

Edited by RedTwoster
Posted
25 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

Thinking about it, Seth would look really fucking stupid (what's new i can hear the cool kids sniggering in the corner) after saying on Raw he would never team with Roman again only for him to change his mind a week later.

Whilst I do agree it makes him look a little stupid back tracking so quickly when he was so adamant he would never team with Roman again, the addition of Bronson Reed to the Bloodline side does give him a reason to very reluctantly change his mind if it can be framed as his only way of getting his hands on Bronson again and in a cage none the less sweetens the deal somewhat

It's surely going to be Seth now as the 5th man, adding Punk would just seem even more random with his only link to anything in the Bloodline universe being that he was managed by Paul Heyman 12-13 years ago.

The addition of this Heyman element at the end of Smackdown though does add some intrigue into what his role will be going forward in all this

Will he turn up before War Games? During it or after it? 

I'm actually thinking he comes out at the end of War Games and brings The Rock with him and that's how it goes off air.

Also it looks like we got our answer to whether the womens US title is brand exclusive with all 12 in the tournament being Smackdown branded talent it seems it is an exclusive title to Smackdown after all.

Posted

All jokes aside, the rehabilitation of Bronson Reed has been one of my favourite things lately. And it's nice that they're still behind him now and didn't just forget about him. He's definitely got something and I hope they find a way to keep going with him.

I know he shouldn't be there in this particular scenario but I think he'll be a fun guy to watch in a War Games setting. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MVP RULZ said:

It's surely going to be Seth now as the 5th man, adding Punk would just seem even more random with his only link to anything in the Bloodline universe being that he was managed by Paul Heyman 12-13 years ago.

I dunno, it was only a few months ago Punk and Heyman were stood in the ring on Smackdown together, where Heyman asked for Punk to step out of the ring as Solo etc were coming down. Heyman asked Punk to take him with him.

Punk is also advertised for Survior Series so I don't know what else he would be doing there.

Forgot to say, my favourite part of this show was Angelo Dawkins smacking one of those MCMG wieners straight in the mouth after the match. Brilliant stuff.

Edited by The King of Old School

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...