DavidB6937 Posted November 9, 2024 Posted November 9, 2024 22 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said: Roman may think Rock is still on his side. After he teamed with Cody? Rock ain't gonna be happy about Roman playing with Mama Rhodes' boy. Quote
FUM Posted November 9, 2024 Posted November 9, 2024 2 hours ago, DavidB6937 said: After he teamed with Cody? Rock ain't gonna be happy about Roman playing with Mama Rhodes' boy. Also seems to be forgotten he done a slit throat gesture to Cody and Roman. It’s not like he just stood there chilling. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted November 9, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 9, 2024 While neither Bloodline has to deal with the Clout Vampire Chris Jericho, Dwayne The Clout Hawk is definitely sharpening his talons ready to swoop in and grab himself a tasty clout morsel at the end of the 4 v 4 Wargames match. You'd definitely want Wronga Tonga to go in 4th, less time to fuck anything up. Am I slow on the uptake but is Solo's black turtle neck sweater/chain combo a rib on that picture of The Rock from back in the day or am I reading too much into it? Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted November 9, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 9, 2024 (edited) 6 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: Am I slow on the uptake but is Solo's black turtle neck sweater/chain combo a rib on that picture of The Rock from back in the day or am I reading too much into it? Nah, you're spot on. It was an obvious tribute to that classic Rock photo Edited November 9, 2024 by Arch Stanton Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted November 9, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 9, 2024 Expecting Hikuleo to be the 5th man for Solos team and announced next week with a 5 on 4 beat down. Reigns and co have no luck getting a 5th. Cody volunteers but is taken out on the night by what everyone assumes is Owens. Rocks music hits for the 5th and a screwy ending with him as Romans final boss after a turn but also with Cody reset in his sights too. Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted November 9, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 9, 2024 Nobody is buying The Rock being on Roman's side, so I don't believe they will attempt any type of twist along those lines. Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted November 9, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 9, 2024 11 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said: Nobody is buying The Rock being on Roman's side, so I don't believe they will attempt any type of twist along those lines. Also completely true. The only real way to swerve it is to have the New Bloodline "beat down" The Rock beforehand and this already is so overbooked and idea Vince Russo wouldn't attempt it. Quote
Mr Kennedy Posted November 9, 2024 Posted November 9, 2024 9 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said: A piledriver on TV in 2024? Love it. Great angle. Love how Orton sold it too. Made it really mean something. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted November 9, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 9, 2024 (edited) I’d love to know what’s clicked in Solo’s head the last few weeks. He’s completely turned it around and became wildly entertaining. Rocky Maivia’s turtleneck and chain combo was amazing. I expect it’ll be four-on-four. No way they randomly introduce a new character with three weeks to go. That’s not their style at all. If Taller Tonga or Longa Tonga are coming in, it’ll most likely be at the pay per view itself. Also wouldn’t be shocked if Rock turned up to cost Roman. And take over creative from Hunter. Would be funny if The Goodline’s fifth man was Paul Heyman though. Four months on Ozempic and Growth Hormone. As the spunk has settled, I’ve had time to reflect. It’s the angry, scary, Canadian elephant in the room. Sami Zayn has just made friends with Roman Reigns. Kevin Owens is going to fucking kill him! Edited November 9, 2024 by Supremo Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted November 9, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 9, 2024 6 hours ago, DavidB6937 said: Would that work with The Rock in terms of which side is he on? I mean the OG Bloodline are the good guys here and the Final Boss is a real asshole so why would we think he'd be on their side anyway? I'm not sure I'd buy it. Roman was a real asshole up until recently too, and Rock toed the line and even acknowledged Roman in the run up to Wrestlemania. I mean, they had Rock and Cody behave in a relatively friendly way towards one another after ‘Mania in spite of the horrific things Rock did. As long as Roman trusts him, it doesn’t really matter if the others show some doubt. But hey, we’ll see what happens. On a separate note, I really hope Chelsea Green wins the Women’s US title, she’s long overdue some kind of push for her brilliant character work. Quote
MVP RULZ Posted November 9, 2024 Posted November 9, 2024 Away from Bloodline War Games business they also made a pretty big announcement of the Introduction of the Womens US Championship (assuming Raw will follow suit with a Womens intercontinental championship this coming week) With the roster they have over the 3 brands it's hard to argue there isn't room for secondary female titles on the main shows with the womens north American ttitle having been a good addition already I feel They will have to give the title a lot of focus though and not just forget it as they've seemingly done with the womens tag titles for 80% of that titles existence and whilst it has featured a lot more overall this year (mostly because of Bianca Belair and Jade Cargill holding it for the majority of the time) it still hasn't really grown in stature. I have hope they'll do a bit more to raise the prestige of this and an IC title at least. Quote
Kfogg1991 Posted November 9, 2024 Posted November 9, 2024 There's no questioning anymore once again smackdown was can't miss because of this story heating up within next to no time and for the most part smashing it constantly like no other people achieve. The acquisition of Sami felt slightly drawn out when the whole world knew he's going to be the last member of team original bloodline but it's a minor quibble but that end shot of smackdown with all side by side doing the pose made me childlike levels of giddy there's no argument at all what they have done over the past few years has solidified them all how deeply engrossed millions of fans after numerous years of fans giving up and sick of how dumbed down and unappreciated anyone over a young age it prioritised the product for. I don't believe we will get 5-5 for war games not with only three weeks to go it isn't necessary to rush adding one more for each team it's perfect now the next few weeks running up to the show needs to heat up and get to a decent stakes to the team that wins which I know they will do. Seems highly likely a appearance from the rock slotting him back in the story. I saw in Instagram a few days back it's rumoured the rock Vs Cody at the rumble is highly possible we will see. Quote
The King of Old School Posted November 9, 2024 Posted November 9, 2024 I'm quite concerned about Kevin Owens mental health after after That Smackdown ending. Definitely leading to Sami/KO at Mania? Quote
FUM Posted November 9, 2024 Posted November 9, 2024 3 hours ago, MVP RULZ said: assuming Raw will follow suit with a Womens intercontinental championship this coming week They specifically mentioned on comms how the US title can be won by Raw or SD women so I doubt it. There’s space for a womens midcard title but certainly not for each brand. Quote
MVP RULZ Posted November 9, 2024 Posted November 9, 2024 1 hour ago, FUM said: They specifically mentioned on comms how the US title can be won by Raw or SD women so I doubt it. There’s space for a womens midcard title but certainly not for each brand. Oh did they I must have missed that bit Forget what I said then but I still wouldn't be surprised if a womens IC title is eventually Introduced at some stage in the future Wonder why they choose the US title and not the IC title to be represented as the secondary title then given the IC titles long history in the WWE and is generally seen as the bigger secondary title. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.