DavidB6937 Posted November 9, 2024 Posted November 9, 2024 I want an I LOVE SOLO vs I LOVE SAMI face off between Jacob and Roman. Quote
The King of Old School Posted November 9, 2024 Posted November 9, 2024 (edited) 49 minutes ago, RedTwoster said: Goosebumps at that ending. Interesting that they made a point of reiterating the 5-on-5 format, which suggests to me The Rock will play a part. My guess is, he’ll be announced for Roman’s team, whilst Solo will tease a mystery participant as the fifth man…who is The Rock (who turns during the match), making it 5-on-4, and directing the build towards a Reigns/Rock Wrestlemania match - and perhaps also putting Solo on a path to rejoining his original team as Rock pushes him aside as leader. My initial thoughts was they will drag Cody and Owens into it. Really can't see Rock playing part. Edited November 9, 2024 by The King of Old School Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted November 9, 2024 Posted November 9, 2024 A piledriver on TV in 2024? Love it. Great angle. Quote
Gooner Posted November 9, 2024 Posted November 9, 2024 Good they have the old gang all together again, I got no idea who will be the fifth guy for either team, but I don't see The Rock being apart of the match, maybe he comes out at the end like he did at Bad Blood to set something up as I'm not sure if he comes back whether he is going for Reigns, Rhodes or both. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted November 9, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 9, 2024 5 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said: A piledriver on TV in 2024? Love it. Great angle. Unfortunately it was the angle from the cameraman which exposed it. It’s been a shit year to be a cameraman in wrestling with all the things they shouldn’t have caught that they did by mistake. Although you can see why Austin was happy to wrestle Owens. Safe as houses! Quote
MVP RULZ Posted November 9, 2024 Posted November 9, 2024 I'm not sure it will be 5 on 5 I think Solo just said "find 4 partners" as he thought he had Sami on his side to give him 5 Now that Sami is on OG Bloodline side instead I think it just stays as 4 on 4 now I don't think it needs to add anyone else really, we've got all the main players and the only 2 that make sense with the history and backstory to truly add to the match would be Cody and The Rock to either team but I can't see the Rock being involved at this stage as he seems to be on a world tour promoting the Red One Movie right now (think he was in London yesterday) and Cody looks to be more intertwined with Orton and Owens right now. Quote
Dr. Alan Grant Posted November 9, 2024 Posted November 9, 2024 There’s your answer. Exactly what the Bloodline saga needs. Stinkfaces and popped out eyeballs. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted November 9, 2024 Posted November 9, 2024 Hell no. Rikishi would stop it all mid match to complain about Jey's booking. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted November 9, 2024 Posted November 9, 2024 I loved seeing Roman's heelish behavior come back a bit. He can't help himself can he? Love it. And Jey telling him that was his one pass. This will be a very interesting build to War Games. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted November 9, 2024 Posted November 9, 2024 10 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said: I loved seeing Roman's heelish behavior come back a bit. He can't help himself can he? Love it. And Jey telling him that was his one pass. This will be a very interesting build to War Games. Definitely one of my favourite things about this. It makes it all feel more authentic compared to a lot of face turns they do. Quote
AndyUK Posted November 9, 2024 Posted November 9, 2024 (edited) I don’t think it makes a lot of sense to be 5 v 5 unless they do some sort of ‘’But whose side is he on?!’’ thing with The Rock. Something like he’s announced as the 5th man for the OG Bloodline and Solo says they’ll announce their 5th man at War Games but it turns out to be a double cross (and 5 v 4). Just give that creative job to me now. But no seriously, I reckon it’ll be 4 v 4. Have really enjoyed the Sami segments on both shows this week as well, much more like it. He’s just the heart of the whole thing. Edited November 9, 2024 by AndyUK Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted November 9, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 9, 2024 3 hours ago, The King of Old School said: My initial thoughts was they will drag Cody and Owens into it. Really can't see Rock playing part. Weirdly, it’s a match that becomes lesser if they add wrestlers from outside of the Bloodline saga, I don’t think they’ll do that, so to me, it has to be Rock in there, or they go with a 4-on-4 match. Either’s good for me! Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted November 9, 2024 Posted November 9, 2024 13 minutes ago, RedTwoster said: Weirdly, it’s a match that becomes lesser if they add wrestlers from outside of the Bloodline saga, I don’t think they’ll do that, so to me, it has to be Rock in there, or they go with a 4-on-4 match. Either’s good for me! I think four vs four works. The Final Boss showing up at the end to reveal who he is beefing (Roman), would be lovely. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted November 9, 2024 Posted November 9, 2024 Would that work with The Rock in terms of which side is he on? I mean the OG Bloodline are the good guys here and the Final Boss is a real asshole so why would we think he'd be on their side anyway? I'm not sure I'd buy it. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted November 9, 2024 Posted November 9, 2024 7 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: Would that work with The Rock in terms of which side is he on? I mean the OG Bloodline are the good guys here and the Final Boss is a real asshole so why would we think he'd be on their side anyway? I'm not sure I'd buy it. Roman may think Rock is still on his side. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.