Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 hours ago, RedTwoster said:

I’m not having a go at you, Hannibal - but I I don’t think we should be sharing defamatory rumours that originate from randoms on the cesspit that is Twitter/X, much less do so without stating that’s what they are.

I hear you. But my understanding of my use of the word “apparently” was to cover it that it was something I had read but that I was not certain it was true, and I’m a bit surprised it’s created so much discussion. If it had been from one person I had seen it I wouldn’t read to much, but I had seen it mentioned a few times on twitter at the time, so thought there was more weight to it. But I’ll take that on board.

Spoiler

 

 

  • Paid Members
Posted
10 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I hear you. But my understanding of my use of the word “apparently” was to cover it that it was something I had read but that I was not certain it was true, and I’m a bit surprised it’s created so much discussion. If it had been from one person I had seen it I wouldn’t read to much, but I had seen it mentioned a few times on twitter at the time, so thought there was more weight to it. But I’ll take that on board.

Good stuff - nah, ‘apparently’ doesn’t cover it. Aside from anything else, lies are as common as words on Twitter these days, and falsehoods spread so easily. I appreciate you taking my comment in the right spirit.

Posted

That opening segment.

THAT OPENING SEGMENT.

The Beatles are getting back together. Chocolate gives you abs. Fag's are good for your lungs. We're living in the dream timeline people.

Jimmy Uso living his best life. Roman Reigns wearing t-shirt and joggers and still PISSING aura. BIG JIM. The little low five rather than sharing the mic. Yeet. NO YEET...

...Yeet! 

Good gravy, it's happening. It's actually happening.

Posted

What a great episode of TV that was. I watched live and it flew by - just constant action and exactly what I want from my wrestling with chaos merging into other chaos.

Jimmy Uso even showed up as a star here rather than looking like the background noise he generally has in the past to the bigger stars in The (original) Bloodline. The “no yeet” was perfect - I didn’t want them to dive into Roman just being your typical babyface who suddenly likes all the other babyfaces again and they’ve started that well. Good that they took the beating at the end too to summarise why they “need help”.

Cody, KO and Randy interactions were all great and I love that it kicked off right as a match was about to start then backstage while in the middle of another segment. As I say, chaos merging into chaos. I expect a triple threat out of this which has peaked my interest far more than a singles match with any of them.

About 5 storylines going on within the womans parts of the show and all of them have my attention. Chelsea Green deserves awards for her facial expressions. 

Tag division appears about to heat up with MCMG arriving next week so they left no chance of me tuning out - despite ANOTHER Melo v Andrade match but I understand that’s a series and some are enjoying it. Those two guys were about the only thing on this show that wasn’t for me.

Weird they didn’t mention The Rock showing up at all.

Bring on the Yeet reunion though. I can’t wait.

Posted (edited)

The key is Sami.

I can see how they get Jey on board. They've planted the seed over the last few years of what his weakness is. With how heavily they've pushed his dream of being a solo champion, and his delight at finally winning the IC title; you can only assume when the Bloodline Wolfpac overplay their hand in trying to pre-emptively strike a potential OTC ally and cost him his title, he'll then decide to get back together with Jimmy and Roman.

But Sami. What's his trigger point, what gets him back feeling Ucey? And I reckon that story is going to be the key to taking this from brilliance to 'BEST STORY EVA' territory.

The buildings roof is going to come off when Jey comes back into the fold, but the building itself is going to fly to the moon when Sami gets involved.

Can't wait.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz
Posted

Would they be dumb enough to not include Sami? The thought has crossed my mind that maybe they leave him out. Somehow.

BUT my hope is that his clean loss to Gunther leaves him with nothing else to do. And he's always had a weakness with Jey.. and if Jey goes..

Posted

Yeah Jey will be the one to get Sami involved if they go that way.

I've had similar feelings since the beginning though that they might leave Sami out of it, but they will need a 4th man and thankfully it looks like Cody's attention will be elsewhere for a while.

It has to happen.

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, FUM said:

Weird they didn’t mention The Rock showing up at all.

And encouraging! This storyline doesn't need him at all. The biggest storyline in wrestling has been successful for 4 years now without him recycling his shit from 25 years ago. Sami and Jey is what we need. And Heyman!

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Sami is the key. This entire boom is thanks to him joining The Bloodline. They can’t do a victory lap reunion without him.

I’m fascinated by how they get Jey and Sami back into the fold. Five years ago they’d just come back without any explanation because everyone is a goodie now. In the current climate though, something’s going to have to give. Neither Jey or Sami are going to immediately forgive or forget everything Roman put them through. He better be printing, “My Dawgs,” T-shirts as we speak.

I can’t believe this might actually happen. Pro-wrestling is so, so brilliant when it’s not absolutely shit for two decades straight.

Edited by Supremo
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I love Jacob Fatu since he arrived, but somehow I got so annoyed last night about his ring gear I actually took a screenshot.

I may have uttered the words "reverse bell bottoms" with regards to his kick pads. 

I know he's lost a ton of weight before joining but surely he could have used some of the contract money to buy some gear that doesn't look like hand me downs from an older sibling. 

 

Apart from that I'm really enjoying WWE at present. Doesn't feel like a plod along at all

 

Screenshot_20241012_235113_Instagram.jpg

Edited by I Bent My Wookie
  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, I Bent My Wookie said:

I know he's lost a ton of weight before joining but surely he could have used some of the contract money to buy some gear that doesn't look like hand me downs from an older sibling. 

You've stumbled upon a genius idea here, everyone in the Bloodline should be wearing hand-me-downs from their older siblings, cousins, fathers, uncles.

Except for Rikishi's thong, of course. He can't be parting with that. Actually, no that's wrong - that's exactly what he did with it. Can't pass it down though. Ula Fala it ain't.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...