Members SuperBacon Posted November 23, 2024 Members Posted November 23, 2024 Outstanding. He's the absolute best, and all you Punk haters quite frankly need to grow up Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 (edited) The sun is shining. The birds are singing. My knees no longer hurt after even basic activity. I can eat industrial amounts of crisps without health consequences. This is nirvana. The promised land. This is heaven. I mean, it should be 4 v 4 but compared to what felt like the alternative? Dream stuff. This is thinking you're going to Pop Idol live and it turns out you're actually going to Seaworld (callback for you), they've inverted the nightmare scenario. Let's go. If they can find a way of not doing Seth/Punk at Mania? Even better. I hope Seth's new character is 'so shit he's not included in anything'. Edited November 23, 2024 by d-d-d-dAz Quote
The King of Old School Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 On 11/16/2024 at 8:59 AM, The King of Old School said: I can see no 5th man until Survior Series, when Heyman shows up and introduces Punk as the 5th man as a favour to himself. They would no doubt just work this into him vs Seth with him saying how he stepped up in war games while Seth was scared or something. Called this a week ago, just thought they would do the reveal at SS rather than now. It's definitely leading to Seth/Punk at Mania though. Other main take from this show was how ridiculous MCMG and Gargano looked stood next to Dawkins and Ford. How anyone buys them 3 as any kind of threat to anyone is beyond me, such geeks. Quote
The Gaffer Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 I don't care what the plan is. I do think I'm special. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 (edited) That moment absolutely crackled. It became the perfect Mania main event in front of our eyes. Fuck Seth, let him do something else. Roman v Punk. Heyman on a Pole. Let's go. I never saw Punk's volumous, fluffy hair era coming. He still needs to get his eyes sorted, and maybe buy Heyman a new 3 pack of dress shirts from Primark as that red blouse looked rubbish. Edited November 23, 2024 by d-d-d-dAz Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted November 23, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 23, 2024 (edited) Coming off the back of an ice cold Dynamite to that was a breath of fresh air. A red hot crowd, some inspired booking ideas, excellent promos and out of this world stars that get deserved pops. Imagine letting Cody Rhodes and CM Punk go and watching them become this. I'm actually a fan of Reed being involved with War Games, and it doesn't take much to make sense of it. If you were putting together a mandatory 5 v 5 team, wouldn't you look to grab a monster like him? Even without Seth's involvement he stands alone on his own merit, the turnaround they've done on him deserves an award because for a long time he was the shits. Same as the Cargill injury, short term yeah it might look like they're pulling her out of War Games, but if they do we now have a company I trust enough to bring her back to a big pop and a meaningful feud. Cody is the best. He'll be my forever champion and I can jive with that. I haven't watched the whole thing (but will later) so I'm only going off the official WWE highlights but even that, distilled down to 15 minutes was unmissable. Edited November 23, 2024 by FLips Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted November 23, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 23, 2024 Just nice to see the family fully reunited, you know? The way it used to be. Then. Now. Forever. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 Disappointed that Kfogg hasn't jumped on here to do a complete flip and call it the best thing ever now. Quote
NeverYield Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 The Cody and Owens segment was smashing. Quote
Retro Red Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 4 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: Disappointed that Kfogg hasn't jumped on here to do a complete flip and call it the best thing ever now. He won’t have stopped crying yet. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 13 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: Disappointed that Kfogg hasn't jumped on here to do a complete flip and call it the best thing ever now. Well, he'd actually have a correct opinion for once. Quote
Chili Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 Paul Heyman has entered his Paul Bearer era and I'm delighted. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted November 23, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 23, 2024 What an ending. As soon as Heyman came out, goosebumps. When he started speaking I knew the fifth man had to be Punk or Lesnar, and I was hoping to goodness it wasn’t the latter - then Cult of Personality hit and my goosebumps had goosebumps. I can’t believe I was down on Smackdown mere weeks ago - what a turnaround as this show felt like it barely happened, the two hours breezed by. Heel Nakamura is brilliant, I really hope he steps it up in the ring to match his new, dark persona. And then there was Chelsea winning. I don’t even care that the Jade Cargill thing was a bit silly, I’m stupidly invested in Chelsea winning the US title. A lengthy run with that belt would be perfect for her, she’s so much fun. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 The crowd chanting THIS IS AWESOME! At Punk and Roman interacting?! We need that match ASAP and I need a new pair of boxers!! Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted November 23, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 23, 2024 Paul Heyman dressed like Ted Hankey there. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.