Actors Who Ruin Your Telly

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Adam Sandler.

I fucking hate that man.

YES

I can't stand him, I haven't enjoyed a single film of his I've seen. I don't find him funny, he seems to be the same 'put on a slightly weird voice and act a little, but not too much, nerdy' character.

18 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Ugh, HIMYM was also terrible. My wife went through a phase last year of watching every episode. I never saw her laugh once. What the fuck is the point of it then?

Exact same scenario for me with TBBT. Zero laughs. Why watch? 

• Awards Moderator
5 hours ago, Chris B said:

Chris O'Dowd

I was thinking about who to nominate in this thread and then you reminded me. Have thought much less of films I was enjoying on spotting his awful, useless face. How on earth he got to such decent casting calls I don't know, his agent must have the best book of blackmail going. 

People tell me IT Crowd is worth a watch, but I can't get past the worthless poo-bag. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

YES

I can't stand him, I haven't enjoyed a single film of his I've seen. I don't find him funny, he seems to be the same 'put on a slightly weird voice and act a little, but not too much, nerdy' character.

This has just reminded me that Charlie Day's fucking harmful screech of a voice is the main reason I can't properly enjoy It's Always Sunny. The other four are great and Charlie has his moments, but fucking hell that voice is an assault on my earholes.

1 hour ago, Lorne Malvo said:

This has just reminded me that Charlie Day's fucking harmful screech of a voice is the main reason I can't properly enjoy It's Always Sunny. The other four are great and Charlie has his moments, but fucking hell that voice is an assault on my earholes.

Fucking REPORTED.

How DARE you say that about the king of rats???

• Paid Members
On 3/8/2019 at 9:38 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

Paging @air_raid to the thread.

HIMYM is OK. Mosby is an irredeemable cunt. I enjoy the show in spite of him. Somehow. Must be NPH, who I find the best thing in everything.

• Paid Members
56 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

I forgot Tea Leoni who I just can’t stand in anything.

She’s the only bad thing in the greatest disaster movie ever, Deep Impact, and ruins an otherwise fine Jurassic Park movie.

This. 

I can't stand Tea Leoni. Has about two expressions in her arsenal ; appalled and confused. She always looks like her fella has asked her if she'd mind having a crack at finding his g spot.

Luke Wilson annoys the all bollocks out of me as well. Gormless looking idiot. He always has a look off him like he's the one who's just after asking Tea Leoni to  𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 his g spot.

• Paid Members
On 3/7/2019 at 11:06 PM, WyattSheepMask said:

Dominic Cooper, but I honestly don’t know why. Looking at his IMDB, I haven’t seen as much of him as I’d thought, but whatever I saw him in to have such a low opinion of the man must have really made an impression because anytime I see him, whether it’s in a film or even just an interview, I immediately think “oh great, that shitarse again”

Indeed. There is an unwavering smugness to his face which makes me think awful murderous thoughts whenever he turns up looking like he's trying his hardest to look sexy. If he was any good at acting he could probably pretend that away (see Taron Egerton).

I find Douglas Booth an annoyance whenever he pops up. I thought he was distractingly rubbish in Loving Vincent.

Edited by ColinBollocks

• 4 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator

Josh fucking Gad. 

gad__120203214634.jpg?w=275&h=412

Fat-faced, smug, oily, hopeless little twerp gets right under my fingernails. 

I was kind-of enjoying Murder on the Orient Express and he appears to ruin my day. Beauty and the Beast on in the background and he wastes celluloid. Just diabolical. 

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Josh fucking Gad. 

gad__120203214634.jpg?w=275&h=412

Fat-faced, smug, oily, hopeless little twerp gets right under my fingernails. 

I was kind-of enjoying Murder on the Orient Express and he appears to ruin my day. Beauty and the Beast on in the background and he wastes celluloid. Just diabolical. 

I disagree he was perfect as LaFaou. The pair of him and Gaston were the highlights of that. However I do get he’s pretty samey.