Sign in to follow this  
Astro Hollywood

Actors Who Ruin Your Telly

Tennant had The Girl In The Fireplace, Blink, and The Impossible Planet. Three of the best stories since it's return and better than any of Ecclestone's. This gave him some serious cement around his boots, and Smith wasn't around yet for comparison.

For what it's worth, I liked Tennant, but I agree that Smith surpassed him.

Agree on the episodes. But...he's not really in Blink so I don't count it.

Girl In The Fireplace is his best performance in Doctor Who, along with Midnight and Human Nature. Actually he became altogether more bearable when Donna joined as there chemistry was of friends and in no way 'OMG I LOVE HIM'

Fully agree, I vastly preferred Donna to Rose and Martha. Though all fall before the mighty Rory.

Blink is the only Doctor Who episode my sister has watched all the way through.

I hate David Tennant. I can't say he's ruined anything because I can't bring myself to watch anything that he's in for a prolonged period because he's dog shit. It's his stupid fucking face. His abysmal "range" of two expressions, which are "eyes bugging out of my head like a moron" and┬á"dumbfuck puzzled look" repulse me, and I am floored any time someone tries to put him over.´╗┐

Exactly this, but Coronation Street. Can't stand the programme, but if it happens to be on when Mikey North (playing the character of builder Gary Windass) is what you could loosely describe as "acting", Well...­čś«

Not only are the delivery of his lines appalling, but he only has one facial expression, it really is hard to tell the difference between an expression of him "winning the Euro Lottery Rollover" and an expression of him finding out he "has just a week to live!" Bloody awful!

Not only is Doctor Who shit and always has been, it has its own thread.

2 hours ago, Factotum said:

he became altogether more bearable when Donna joined as there chemistry was of friends and in no way 'OMG I LOVE HIM'

This. They were almost presented as equals. Had a more conventional Doctor/Companion relationship. 

Just watching Pointless Celebrities and Johnny Vaughan is a massive, massive, massive, massive, massive, massive, massive, massive cunt.

I canÔÇÖt stand Johnny Vaughan either. If he ever covers for Chris Moyles (no-one mentioned him yet?!) I have to turn off. The last time Chris was on holidays I ended up listening to Dave Berry for a week. JohnnyÔÇÖs just a smug, unfunny, overacting twat.

Anyway, mine is Seth Rogan. How did this man get famous?! He makes my skin crawl.