Actors Who Ruin Your Telly

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, PunkStep said:

So? I still think he was shit.

I thought he was fine on it personally. All I’m saying is that i think fair amount of the success of the show, which has gone from strength to strength is probably in part down to the tasks he helps put together. He’s obviously better suited behind the scenes in your opinion 

Dominic Cooper, but I honestly don’t know why. Looking at his IMDB, I haven’t seen as much of him as I’d thought, but whatever I saw him in to have such a low opinion of the man must have really made an impression because anytime I see him, whether it’s in a film or even just an interview, I immediately think “oh great, that shitarse again”

• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Dominic Cooper, but I honestly don’t know why. Looking at his IMDB, I haven’t seen as much of him as I’d thought, but whatever I saw him in to have such a low opinion of the man must have really made an impression because anytime I see him, whether it’s in a film or even just an interview, I immediately think “oh great, that shitarse again”

YES. God, he's fucking hopeless, hasn't improved one thing he's ever been in. Chronically untalented and dull, like a British Bradley Cooper.

• Paid Members
Just now, mim731 said:

To be fair, he's no Andy Crane. 

Pip had Gordon the Gopher, Andi Peters had Edd the Duck and Wilson the butler. What did Crane have? And don't say he didn't need a side kick because lets face it, both Andi Peters and Schof have TV gigs still.

• Paid Members
Just now, Hannibal Scorch said:

Pip had Gordon the Gopher, Andi Peters had Edd the Duck and Wilson the butler. What did Crane have? And don't say he didn't need a side kick because lets face it, both Andi Peters and Schof have TV gigs still.

Edd the Duck! He was Crane's pal first, until they shunted him out for Andi. The bastards. 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, mim731 said:

Edd the Duck! He was Crane's pal first, until they shunted him out for Andi. The bastards. 

Well isn't everyday a school day for old Scorch!

1 minute ago, air_raid said:

Edd was a bellend. #TeamGopher

100% All the mascots post Gordon were shit. Don't get me started on that stupid dog they have on CBBC now