Actors Who Ruin Your Telly

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

Sid Little is a good shout for the most talentless person to have sustained a television career. Large was fucking crap as well, but he was at least making jokes (and the celebrities starting their cars thing is genuinely good). 

• Paid Members

Andy Parsons.

Bad jokes, every attempt at genuine improv is the punchline "I just had a shit", but without the self-awareness to make an actual running joke of that fact, always sounds so self-satisfied, smug and proud of himself when delivering a joke, and his timing and delivery is so dreadful that any illusion of his material being off-the-cuff or organic is shattered in seconds, you can see the punchline coming a mile off.

He also once did an entire Rob Newman routine, more or less word for word, on an "improv" round on Mock The Week. Cunt.

Dara "did you know I'm Irish? ehhh.. ehhh" O'Brien

Painfully unfunny and ruined the chances of getting any decent video game related TV shows by hosting that utter shite with him and his squawking pals as guests who'd spend an entire episode shouting "jokes" over each other.

Oh and Jack Black, seems to be a lovely human but can fuck off as he ruins any film for me.

Edited by Merzbow

6 minutes ago, air_raid said:

CORDEN. ALWAYS BLOODY CORDEN.

Nahhh, not havign that. He's quite diverse and fairly funny in League and fair play to a guy looking like making it massive in the states. Cant half sing too.

For me its got to be Danny "one look" Dyer. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Sheffbag said:

and fair play to a guy looking like making it massive in the states.

Not really a factor in my preference of him being on my tellybox or choosing to shit in my hands and clap. Which would always be the latter.

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, air_raid said:

CORDEN. ALWAYS BLOODY CORDEN.

18 minutes ago, Sheffbag said:

Nahhh, not havign that. He's quite diverse and fairly funny in League and fair play to a guy looking like making it massive in the states. Cant half sing too.

For me its got to be Danny "one look" Dyer. 

Raiders is correct. Corden is the worst. Smug faced looking cunt. Always the worst part of anything he is in. 

As for Lord Daniel of Dyer. I can't think of anything TV wise where he has been asked to play anything that isn't "Danny Dyer" 

He is going into the West End to do Pinter, and Harold was a big supporter of his so he must have something about him.

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Sheffbag said:

Bring. Back. DOWNVOTES.