Best chocolate bar

Gus Mears

At this point she must know you're all from the same community.  I reckon we're a quick Google search away from you all being busted.*

*something that has been true of UKFF for many years tbf.

1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Ann told me you can get Wafer Creams in Home Bargains. Some mixed messages here from Ann.

You want either Home Bargains or Farm Foods for Wafer Creams, she told me. Did anyone else's email have noticeably peculiar spacing? She does that thing where she writes proper nouns in block capitals, too. Still, lovely lady.

Edited by CAREBEAR LUVVA

5 minutes ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

You want either Home Bargains or Farm Foods for Wafer Creams, she told me. Did anyone else's email have noticeably peculiar spacing? She does that thing where she writes proper nouns in block capitals, too. Still, lovely lady.

"Many thanks for your interest in our delicious Dark Chocolate products ,  you can purchase  from

SAINSBURYS  /  ASDA  SUPERSTORE  DARK  CHOCOLATE CARAMEL WAFERS

TEA  CAKES   FROM   FARMFOODS

I have put a couple of packets in the post."

I love her.

• Paid Members

I'm really intrigued by the wafer creams - I'd never heard of them before this thread, and I'd really like to try them. Blue Riband aren't bad (they used to be bloody awful until the new recipe), but they're still nowhere near these:

d1b8492c-9ed0-4987-aab3-01b89b8a2fd0.jpe

Nearest I've ever found have been Tortina, which are super duper lush, but not cheap, and you don't get much for it.

• Paid Members

I wish I could try one of those dark chocolate wafer bars, but I don't think my blood glucose would be able to take the hit. 

• Paid Members

IMG-20230309-120457.jpg

Well I thought Ann had ignored me as I didn't get an email from her, but just got this picture from the missus asking me why I've been sent something from Tunnocks. At work at the moment, so don't know what delights are inside. Whatever it is, I'm a happy man. 

Edited by gmoney