Best chocolate bar

Gus Mears

On 2/24/2023 at 7:52 AM, Harry Wiseau said:

On the subject of Tunnocks, if you leave a comment on their "Contact us" section of their website then you may receive something in the post in the following days....

I've not seen anything online backing this up as a 'campaign' of any sort, so how did you find out about this? Was it really just a weird dream and an email??

• Paid Members

I gave one box of the Teacakes to my Dad and I got the "Ooohhh, I haven't had these for years!"

Rang him earlier to do his weekly online shop and he's requested another box! 

Ann knows what's she's doing. The sly, old foxy stoat that she is. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Silky Kisser said:

I gave one box of the Teacakes to my Dad and I got the "Ooohhh, I haven't had these for years!"

Rang him earlier to do his weekly online shop and he's requested another box! 

Ann knows what's she's doing. The sly, old foxy stoat that she is. 

I bought a box of teacakes yesterday even though I've never been all that fond of them. Had one and thought "Yeah I'm still not that fond of them".

Ann deserves a raise.

Have enquired about where to buy Tunnocks Dark Chocolate Wafers as I have just moved house and can't find any locally at new address. Fingers crossed!

I'd like to think barely anyone ever used that Contact Us section so Ann is made up she has replies and her bosses see the good work she is doing. On the other hand maybe the UKFF are collectively about to get Ann fired for sending us all freebies. 

2 hours ago, CavemanLynn said:

I've not seen anything online backing this up as a 'campaign' of any sort, so how did you find out about this? Was it really just a weird dream and an email??

I used to go on the Tunnocks website at work years ago to play the silly games but then a couple of years ago saw the Contact Us part, I didn't fill it in at first but one day after a few drinks for some reason my mind went to Tunnocks, I made up a story about a dream and a few days later a hat arrived. I mentioned it to a couple of people at work in the coming weeks who then got stuff then forgot about it for a long time, after seeing Tunnocks mentioned here I told someone else in the different section I work in, he got the caramels and the tea towel and I thought "I know of some people who would like this." 

I wasn't expecting everyone that's ever posted here to hassle poor Ann with some kind of crazy contact form bukkake, what have I done?

But yeah, I'm not an undercover disgruntled ex Tunnocks worker or anything.

I'm just glad I waited until Ralphy disappeared again before mentioning it.

AND you know what really gets me? EVERYONE I've mentioned it to has had edibles in the post, I got a hat! You can't eat a hat!!

Many thanks for your interest in our delicious Dark Chocolate Caramel Wafers  you can purchase  from

ASDA   /    SAINSBURYS  SUPERSTORE

Sometimes we have to make the decision to hold back on production as our Milk variant is much  more popular with buyers  

Buyers from all he major supermarkets decide what to order and where to place products, also down to shelf space  if none available please check with the store manager.

THE  CANNY SCOT   based at Gretna Green do on line ordering,              Sorry we do not have online ordering

I will put  packet in the post with compliments

Please do not hesitate to contact myself should you require any further assistance.

Best  Wishes 

Ann

Yeeeeessssss!!!!

This definitely isn't a new thing - the office manager from an old job wrote to Tunnocks at least 10 years ago enquiring about not being able to find dark chocolate teacakes in the shops anymore (after one of the execs was raving about them after a board meeting) and within a week an entire HAMPER of them turned up to the office unannounced.  We couldn't believe it.