Chippy Tea

Onyx2

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, TheToeSucker said:

….I live in a country town. And it is an hour, I have timed it with my phone. I walk through a park.

I wasn't trying to dispute your time keeping, just surprised that's how long it takes to get to your local. 

On topic I saw some things going round on social media yesterday about orange chips. Which sound vile. Anyone want to enlighten me?

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, TheToeSucker said:

an hour. An Hour to get there, collect, and then an hour to get back. 

On the estate I used to work on, there was a woman called Mignon Herring who used to get pies from Greggs for her dinner, and to keep them warm on the way home, she placed one under each of her enormous, naan bread shaped breasts.  Do you have a similar form of transportation?

• Paid Members
59 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

indeed, round these parts, battered chips are a common thing, and delightful! Does anyone else ever ask for "batter bits" at the chippy? ive fond memories of asking for them as a kid 

Bag of scraps. 

Those jojo things are a delight round your way. Had some years ago when I was visiting a friend down there. 

On 8/20/2019 at 1:33 AM, Thunderplex said:

On the estate I used to work on, there was a woman called Mignon Herring who used to get pies from Greggs for her dinner, and to keep them warm on the way home, she placed one under each of her enormous, naan bread shaped breasts.  Do you have a similar form of transportation?

Yes. My tits are giant and they can hold chip suppers.

• Paid Members

Honestly, the happiest I've ever seen my Dad was when he walked through the door with two bags of chippy tea for all the family, grinning from ear to ear, because after more than a decade of living in Jersey, he'd finally found a chippy that did scraps.

Edited by BomberPat