Chippy Tea

Onyx2

• Paid Members

I love takeaway menu spelling mistakes. My old local kebab house sold Lucarade and always got madĀ when we asked for it. What was worse was they never even sold LucozadeĀ 

Hang on @Onyx2, they sell cheese with or without chips? What the hell do they serve?

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

"I don't want a fresh cod, can I have one that's been sitting out for a couple of days instead?"

Ha, I didn't even see that. Only the cod is fresh, the plaice has been on the radiator since Gregg Wallace had hair.Ā 

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

How are we doing for chippy food in the Kung Flu era? I waited 50 minutes last night in the freezing cold for a steak pie, chips and gravy because of selfish cunts on Uber Eats, but obviously worth the wait.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

How are we doing for chippy food in the Kung Flu era? I waited 50 minutes last night in the freezing cold for a steak pie, chips and gravy because of selfish cunts on Uber Eats, but obviously worth the wait.

None open here. All of ours are closed. Couple of takeaways open but they are mainly ones which only delivered anyway. I went out last Monday night, just before the lockdown announcement and got one last one in, though I genuinely thought they would remain openĀ