Chippy Tea

Onyx2

23 hours ago, King Coconut said:

This could've gone in many threads but this it where it lives.

Magnificent Taffy.  Disappointed you didn’t break out the leather chaps and handlebar moustache for the video, but it still gets a pooey thumb up from new.

I just want to say that the chippy tea song (the real one as sung by King Coconut not the Lancashire Hotpots one, though that is a ditty too) is one of the best things I've ever seen on the internet. It's a bastard though as there is no way I can share it with another person without them thinking I'm an even sadder wanker than I already am and there's no way I'm giving them the context first.

Edited by Mr_Danger

• Paid Members

I had a kebab last night and it was glorious. Okay, we are all aware this isn't classed a chippy as per the requirements of this thread but, being in Spain, it's the closest thing I've got. Also one of the only options for fast food given everywhere is closed. Massive kebab, loads of chips smothered in sauce, 6 chicken nuggets and a can of coke for €9.50, delivered directly to my door.. A shining light of greasy salvation in these bleak times. As I said, it was the absolute bollocks!

Found myself craving a scotch pie today like you get at the fitba. That in turn then led to me craving all the other varieties, none more so than the macaroni. Could murder these sort of things right now. 

38 minutes ago, SpiritOfTheForest said:

I had a kebab last night and it was glorious. Okay, we are all aware this isn't classed a chippy as per the requirements of this thread but, being in Spain, it's the closest thing I've got.

Yeah, Spain. Notorious for having fuck all things British there. If only there was a market for British pubs and stuff in Spain. 

• Paid Members

You jest Keith but that's only really the case in certain parts of the Costa del Sol and Gibraltar. I'm in Extremadura  in the city of Cáceres - real, untouched, almost forgotten Spain. Very few foreigners here - to the point that I'm regarded as a curiosity and a bit exotic, which has taken some getting used to! But aye this is a million miles away from Benidorm and the likes (not literally obviously, it's just the other side of the country). 

Edited by SpiritOfTheForest

22 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Had music on most of the day. Let It Be came on about an hour ago and now I’m digesting this.

F3036E14-7D58-4FD9-82A1-CE414BD48E96.thumb.jpeg.5eb25bc60196f1c7dc13b87961eca5ff.jpeg

Can an admin rename @King Coconut as Pavlov, please?

That looks fucking fantastic. 
2 x sausages

batter golden

right consistency of mushy peas

chips a mix of soft and crispy

Thick and dark gravy  

and a fork 

9/10