Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Spelt Pyshio

Looking forward to when their new signing from Stranraer shows up late

• Paid Members

If you think your teams have it bad, one of my local clubs has just been given a 42 point deduction.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48344614?ns_linkname=sport&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1EdZcWCztvYwcWayjrgRww7eOaNVBiDFf0QAZe8kxdM-k-7wdmdp9a23w

The funny thing is that we're all chuffed about it as we hope this will finally get rid of the criminal owners. All I'll say is don't ever let Stephen Vaughan or his gormless son anywhere near another club..... cunts.

This about sums it up their whole tenure I think. The stuff of nightmares.

Edited by garynysmon

• Moderators
1 hour ago, garynysmon said:

If you think your teams have it bad, one of my local clubs has just been given a 42 point deduction.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48344614?ns_linkname=sport&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1EdZcWCztvYwcWayjrgRww7eOaNVBiDFf0QAZe8kxdM-k-7wdmdp9a23w

The funny thing is that we're all chuffed about it as we hope this will finally get rid of the criminal owners. All I'll say is don't ever let Stephen Vaughan or his gormless son anywhere near another club..... cunts.

This about sums it up their whole tenure I think. The stuff of nightmares.

Vaughan. What a cunt. He was sniffing around us for a while and i think it was the only time a Dickhead  was after buying us didn't manage to and he went and raped Jester instead. Been following the whole Bangor thing in The Post and was gutted how it all happened. Massive support at Bangor, big club. Amazed how he was allowed to take over there but it's seemingly every season now in the WPL a team gets bummed. I think it's only the past two one hasn't. Rhyl, Neath, Barry a few years ago. 

The FAW needs to sort out how they allow ownership of clubs. He tried to sign Ched Evans for Hibs of Malta as a publicity stunt when he was out on license. Says it all really. 

Edited by PowerButchi

Must be a breeding ground for all sorts Welsh football. Money laundering and dodgy betting would be my best guess. I seem to remember a few teams around here becoming semi prosperous for a short time around ten years ago.

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I see a City player dropped the fucking Premier League trophy and smashed it on the floor, during the parade today. It now looks like the Hardcore Premier League title. All bits and pieces lying there on the floor. A sad day.

Prank video after Bernado tipped the trophy over last year for their social media sadly. Would've been funnier if real. 

• Paid Members

Barnsley have 4 players in that Welsh squad, which is a bit of a record for the club. Looks like Wales might be doing the old Republic of Ireland trick though and selecting anyone half decent who might have had a holiday in Rhyl or Clarach Bay when they were kids, as I'm pretty sure Keiffer Moore has never been Welsh!