Sign in to follow this  
PowerButchi

Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

I did quite liked the way Ray Wilkins would first name everyone. Reminded me of a teacher trying to be over familiar with the cool kids.

Edited by Mr_Danger

Carlton Palmer would always call them by their surname, often prefixed with “The boy”. That’s how it should be done. 

1 hour ago, Porkchopcash said:

An interesting little fact.

On 5/12/2019 at 5:55 AM, Porkchopcash said:

in sad news, this is my final post in the EPL thread. See you all next season soccer fans 

I used to love listening to matches on the radio when Sunderland played at Roker Park. It was such a shite operation, that you could hear people at 3 in the afternoon shouting "put a cross in you daft cunt!" as the commentary was taking place. No apologies needed. It was a mans game back then. Grrrr.

13 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Looks like Berwick Rangers will be playing in the Lowland League next season. Unless they can overcome a 4 goal deficit in the second leg of the playoff final tomorrow. 

Match should be getting more coverage. Berwick Rangers will be f*cked if they go down to the Lowland League. Got to be the "biggest" team to go down there. A lot of people will lose a lot of jobs. Horrible situation. Kind of "big name" club back in the day, but Cove Rangers will have deserved it, they've been snapping to get into the league for years.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Berwick lost the second leg 3-0, meaning a 7-0 aggregate loss. Good luck to Cove Rangers in Scottish League 2.

Lloyd Kelly to Bournemouth for £13m. City club record sale.