Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

Grealish post match interview was good, in a match where more is made about the money made, than the opportunity to play in the countries top league, a team who’s strips are made by, captained by and managed by guys who are fans of the club, meant a great deal to him personally.  Good to hear a personal note and not just about the millions coming Villas  way

I know this is odd coming from a Cov City fan, but I really hope Villa stink up your Super Sundays and stay up on the last day at the expense of a team who "Entertain and play The Right Way".

• Paid Members

At least the German Aston Villa, Hamburg (The only German team I hate), aren't coming up to pointlessly stink up their top flight again next year. And Wenger's Arsenal has been disbanded. That's progress.

It was a privilege and an honour to go a full season without any of the Groundhog Day motherfuckers.

• Paid Members

A Chinese club has made Sergio Ramos a lucrative offer, but are apparently unable to pay a transfer fee. So Ramos and his agent went to Florentino Perez' office to ask him to let him leave for free. He has two years left on his contract.

Cheeky fucker.

2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

A Chinese club has made Sergio Ramos a lucrative offer, but are apparently unable to pay a transfer fee. So Ramos and his agent went to Florentino Perez' office to ask him to let him leave for free. He has two years left on his contract.

Cheeky fucker.

A beautiful move, I expect him to be awarded a new contract with more dosh.

He had an argument with Perez after the Ajax defeat when Perez had a go at their work ethic and threatened to sack Ramos in front of the entire squad. Ramos offered to leave there and then if they paid off his contract. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he's allowed go on a free, he's 32 and probably on monster money.

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/champions-league/real-madrid-president-perez-threatened-to-sack-sergio-ramos-1.3818387