Movie Trailer Thread

bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

I've always loved this trailer. NOT SAFE FOR WORK. Trailer is of the Cannon Films 1981 version of "Lady Chatterley's Lover". One with Sylvia Kristel and Nicholas Clay. Both dead now unfortunately..

Ā 

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Awards Moderator

That looks like something Red Letter Media would tape to a wheel.Ā 

The 'star' is worthing watching the trailer for though, I'll give you that. Nobody spoil it please. Let's all behave like when we saw that kid's TV show song about DIY.Ā 

• Paid Members

Fucking hell. Was not expecting that cameo.Ā 

On Steve Ranazisi, I thought all the controversy surrounding him would blow over by now and he'd be back doing successful sitcoms but...nope. Unless him doing this schlock is his 'penance'.

Edited by Accident Prone

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Bicurious Dad said:

Not sure lying about being a 9/11 survivor for 14 years is something that blows over, not to Americans at least. His only 'big' role was in The League anyway, not really a huge show by any stretch.

His interview on Stern afterwards was interesting to say the least. He said he lied about it the first time when he moved to a new town as a weird ice breaker, but then had to keep the lie going when folk keptĀ talking about it. Shitty thing to do, but we all know celebrities who have done things way worse and they're accepted back into theĀ fold.Ā America's patriotism will never falter.