Movie Trailer Thread

bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

You say that Devon but my 7yo son scoffed when he saw the trailer, logged straight onto his Twitter account to proclaim how it looked nothing like the real Sonic and vowed to never watch it.

Alternately, none of the above happened and he said 'oh cool' and will end up happily watching it regardless. And enjoy it.

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Think the point is that most kids will not give much of a shit that Sonic is slightly not designed right. 

What have kids got to do with this!

Remember when adult film critics gave Boss Baby a bit of a kicking in reviews but loads of kids thought it was ace? (it is). Not everything is meant for us, my kids love the opening to Up as much as they love the camp singing pig in Sing.

• Paid Members

I wouldn't say it was anywhere near ace but it was enjoyably weird. Not as much as Storks though, which was certifiably insane and also extremely good.

Edited by Devon Malcolm

• 3 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator

Arnold himself (!) breezed into Reddit today to post the latest Terminator trailer. But the best bit was him revealing an unfilmed scene from Commando: (paging @John Matrix)

Oh but do read the rest of the thread. He just decides to do a fucking AMA because why not. And he's just straight up awesome. 

Edited by Onyx2

I reckon that'll be too long and over indulgent (just a hunch) but it has the potential to be his best film yet given the subject material. Brother Love's Travelling Salvation Show is a belting tune as well.

Edited by Mr_Danger

• 3 weeks later...